Bahaha this is what Im taking about! lol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

55 in a 45? You rebel.

Running from the cops on a bike and going 150 and going 55 in a 45 in a car cannot be anymore opposite. I hope the cops got your tag. I would have to be going over the 25+ speed limit, where they can take you strait to jail to even THINK about running. Of course, I have never been pulled over, so I can't speak from experience.

Originally posted by Havok@Aug 1 2004, 12:34 AM
55 in a 45? You rebel.

Running from the cops on a bike and going 150 and going 55 in a 45 in a car cannot be anymore opposite. I hope the cops got your tag. I would have to be going over the 25+ speed limit, where they can take you strait to jail to even THINK about running. Of course, I have never been pulled over, so I can't speak from experience.
[post=370978]Quoted post[/post]​

You're such an instigator. I'm lucky they didn't clock me going down Coliseum doing 80. happy? If the cops got my tag, would I be sitting here telling of how I haven't gotten a ticket 3 days later? Wow. Usually you make good points, but this one is rather, well, pointless.

and you've never been pulled over? wow... congrats on not ever getting caught. yet.

ive ran more times than i can count
ive ran in the sol SEVERAL times
i ran on my bike SEVERAL times
i ran in my MX3
i ran in my excel
i ran in my shit box 87 nova
i ve ran in the fuckin insight

if i have a good chance of getting away, fuck it, im running

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Aug 1 2004, 03:21 AM
i've ran in the fuckin insight
[post=371004]Quoted post[/post]​

Damn... you ran in an insight? And got away? :worthy: What the hell were you being chased by... a cop on a horse?

asmallsol

The cops you saw the other day were total asshats

if ONE cop slips up the their department is fucked.... Opps I didnt see that kid......

as far as the tag goes most all bikes have tags that are tucked way under the fender so you cannot read the tag #

Originally posted by Blanco+Aug 1 2004, 05:41 PM-->
Originally posted by revolution8k@Jul 31 2004, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by Blanco@Jul 31 2004, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Jul 31 2004, 12:08 AM
Blanco
@Jul 30 2004, 05:17 PM
Unless you've got a body or drugs in the trunk, there's nothing worth running for.
[post=370503]Quoted post[/post]​

When you're going that fast and theres no way they can catch you, fuck it. If i were on that bike, I'd be gone.
[post=370667]Quoted post[/post]​

Guess I just have integrity. I stop when I see lights in my rear view.
[post=370840]Quoted post[/post]​

Integrity, stupidity, a fat wallet...

call it what you will.

I've ducked and covered in teh Si.. Last wednesday night I believe it was, I got clocked doing 55 in a 45. (at least I got pegged with radar in an area that never has that there) So i ducked down a residential street and zigzagged through it for a few minutes. :)
[post=370929]Quoted post[/post]​

Ok, I'll call it "respect for the law". How does that sound? You know you're breaking the law, now be a man and suck it up. You realize that if you would've gotten caught, your 10mhp over the limit ticket would've turned into felony evading, right? Oh, and you still would've gotten a speeding ticket.

You guys are hypocrites. Ricers are "fucktards" for driving fast through traffic but this guy's a hero for doing 165mhp through traffic just he could get his jollies off of running from a cop. As far as I'm concerned, you're all bigger asshats than any ricer, any day. "Oh shit, I'm going to get caught doing something I knew was wrong in the first place, I'd better make it worse by needlessly putting other people's lives in danger".

I break two laws, I smoke pot and I speed. When I busted, I have enough integrity to admit it. I'm now done with this topic.
[post=371156]Quoted post[/post]​

Relax there man... it was a joke. Anyway, my 10 mph ticket wouldn't have turned into felony evading, because since I drove normal after I *THINK* i got tagged, I went into a residential place, so for all they know I was going home. I saw no cops when I drove right back out on the same street and went home. scariest drive down 930 I ever did have. :)

yeah if the lights were pulling on me i'm pulling over, but I didn't see a cop anywhere.

I was doing 45 until just then, and then my radar detector went off.. so i slowed down... didn't see anyone behind me so sped back up, as I was going over the RR bridge I saw a new haven cop going the opposite direction with his Ka band on...slowed down again, then realized he was on the opposite side (with a median) and sped back up, after the bridge i made a left into residential addition.

Originally posted by revolution8k@Aug 1 2004, 08:55 PM
yeah if the lights were pulling on me i'm pulling over, but I didn't see a cop anywhere.

[post=371220]Quoted post[/post]​

So let me get this right.... you were able to ditch a cop with your Civic SI, but the cop never had any lights on......

nor even stationary. he was moving in the other direction. :shrug2:

if thats running from a cop then i've done that 98432059843303948 times.

Originally posted by jeffie7+Aug 1 2004, 09:12 PM-->
revolution8k
@Aug 1 2004, 08:55 PM

[post=371220]Quoted post[/post]​

So let me get this right.... you were able to ditch a cop with your Civic SI, but the cop never had any lights on......
[post=371228]Quoted post[/post]​

i never said I ditched a cop. I said I think i got clocked so i diverted my path to be sure i was going to get followed/pulled over. the first time I was clocked he was on the other side of the bridge, so i have no clue where the K band came from the first shot...musta been a fort wayne cop... as i was going over the bridge the cop that passed me was a new haven cop.

Back