BC Coilovers Sale from new HS Vendor!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Do they include a pillow ball top, camber plate top, polyethylene bushing top, or do I need to reuse the stock rubber bushing?

What's the height adjustment range? (Ideally I want 0.0" to -1.5")

Does they include roll/sway bar end links?

Your site suggests custom spring rates are available. What does this entail?

Do they include a pillow ball top, camber plate top, polyethylene bushing top, or do I need to reuse the stock rubber bushing?

I will track these answers down for you.

You will reuse your OE rubber bushings. Ride height we are looking at 0"-2" drop. No sway end links provided with this kit.

You will reuse your OE rubber bushings. Ride height we are looking at 0"-2" drop. No sway end links provided with this kit.

What about the spring rates? What ranges are offered? Linear or Progressive?

If I request custom rates, does this mean they ship the springs separately at a different date, or do I just wait for them to arrive at your warehouse then reshipped?

On the CRZ, The front is linear and the rear is a V-barrel setup.

Let me know what you are thinking in regards to the spring rate and I will see whats available and if the dampers need to be revalved.

As for shipping, they would ship everything together once the entire setup is ready. Make sense?

Back