Bc coilovers with free shipping and bonus credit!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

About 120 new and updated applications have been put in now, and they're ALL in eBay and I'm getting them on our site as quick as I can!

I just wanted to bump in here and let you know we are still carrying these and STILL blowing them out the door for $900 on the EG, EK, and DC models! They're all in stock, they're all shipping, and we love hearing feedback once they're installed so if you have any pictures or stories or how-tos to share, bring it on!

Just let us know if you have any questions about these. I'm learning more every day about all these coilovers and need questions from you guys to know what else to ask when I call up to BC.

TurboMirage, looks like you have the 7th generation Mirage/Lancer/Virage. B-02-BR is the kit you're looking for. Fits 97-02 US market Mirage coupes (and 97-01 sedans). I haven't added it to our site JUST YET but give me an hour or so and I'll update this post with a link. I haven't added the Mitsubishi applications at all it seems so I'm throwing up a few over the next few minutes. Anyway, they're $1000 plus free shipping in the US and then you get the $75 bonus credit for mentioning hondaswap forums, to go towards anything else we sell.

BC Racing Coilover Kit for 97-02 Mirage and 7G Lancer/Virage - Coilovers - Suspension - Import Auto Performance

Let me know if you've swapped to Evo IV, V, or VI suspension bits with that AWD conversion. The B-11-BR kit would be more appropriate for those.

just saw this, and thanks... incase you are asked later on, on another forum

the evo front is swappable from 93-08, the rears are different between mirage from the same years listed (and "lancer")

another thing that is interesting, the lighter mirage has a HIGHER front spring rate, while the rear spring rate stays the same...

Thanks for that, TurboMirage, and yes, hopefully anyone who has swapped suspension components asks first, because I can have BC piece together any sort of Frankenstein kit needed!

Orders shipped and PM's replied. Thank you for your business!

I expect BC Racing to have their latest application list out and added to our site any minute now...besides that CR-Z kit they also added Nissan Leaf and Cube and the 09+ Outback wagons and much more.

Calesta, you have a PM...(it's gonna be good, go read it)

BC Racing's team is out at SEMA until the 8th of November. All current orders will be processed and/or shipped at that time. Until then, we can take orders and they will just be delayed for the next week and a half. Coupons for $75 off will still be issued right away!

Any chance BC racing could do a kit for a 91 rt-awd wagon? I see civic and crx kits available but no love for the wagon.

Ah, and there's the rub there, they have EF Civic kits but they exclude the AWD wagon. That's still a VERY popular car overseas, I bet there is a kit or an adapter or something for it.

As soon as BC Racing gets back from SEMA I will see what they have to say about it!

Back