be careful on kazaa...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I tried uninstalling Kaaza, riiiggghhhttt. Anyone know how to do it?

You guys really need to read up on copyright law and intellectual property rights........

And they don't need to get everyone- just enough to scare people.

Originally posted by Calesta@Jun 26 2003, 02:09 PM

:withstupid: Their goal isnt to get EVERYONE, just to get a few people and hopefully everyone else will be scared straight

Originally posted by Calesta@Jun 26 2003, 02:09 PM

i cant believe you are saying this.....i hope you dont actually believe that everyone will get scared and stop
sharing warez and mp3's?

the scene is way too big for some piddly little shit like this to stop it.

kinda like the proverbial finger in the leaking dike.....

go here
http://www.k-lite.tk
and download "peer guardian"... it helps block you from being found for sharing copyrighted files

there are several other good files on there too

and 92B16vx IM me next time you see me on ... ill walk you through getting rid of kazaa :)

So if me and 4 friends went and bought 1 cd that cost $10,(thats $2 apiece for the slow ones) we ALL own the CD right? So we could all copy it to our hard drives, make cdr copies etc, and their is nothing they could do. By their rational, if I were to buy a CD and it turned out to be shitty and I gave it away for free, I am liable because they didn't make any money from the person I gave it to. BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh yeah and :werd: they arent bothering the people sharing p0rn :D so i guess im safe for now :lol:

thats a GREAT idea
and if everyone follows it then where the fuck are you goiung to DL anything from????

Originally posted by machine@Jun 26 2003, 05:53 PM
So if me and 4 friends went and bought 1 cd that cost $10,(thats $2 apiece for the slow ones) we ALL own the CD right? So we could all copy it to our hard drives, make cdr copies etc, and their is nothing they could do. By their rational, if I were to buy a CD and it turned out to be shitty and I gave it away for free, I am liable because they didn't make any money from the person I gave it to. BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, if you and 4 friends each chipped in even dollar amounts to buy a cd, you all would own a PIECE of the cd.

more correctly, this is what's known as a "time share"

as with condos in Aspen and planes and everything under the sun, only one person can use the property or object at once. :lol:

so, if you really wanted to get anal, and be legal, only one person could listen to the cd at a time, and it would take a unanimous consent to sell or trade the cd. :lol:

and as for you giving away the cd to someone for free.....that could possibly be used as a defense FOR mp3's. of course it would not be that simplistic, but you get the idea

Originally posted by karnash@Jun 26 2003, 07:19 PM
so, if you really wanted to get anal, and be legal, only one person could listen to the cd at a time, and it would take a unanimous consent to sell or trade the cd. :lol:

YES. Exactly right. When you buy a CD, you only buy one license to the material on the CD.

Originally posted by machine@Jun 26 2003, 06:53 PM
So if me and 4 friends went and bought 1 cd that cost $10,(thats $2 apiece for the slow ones)

2x4=8

who's slow??????

Originally posted by dveit+Jun 27 2003, 02:57 AM-->
Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 27 2003, 12:54 AM
machine
@Jun 26 2003, 06:53 PM
So if me and 4 friends went and bought 1 cd that cost $10,(thats $2 apiece for the slow ones)

2x4=8

who's slow??????

B, c'mon man. Re-re-read the post.

HIM + FOUR FRIENDS = 5

5x2=10

Now who's slow. Enough said.

(clearing throat) hmmmmhmmmm.....OOOOWWWWNNNEEEDDD! :lol:

Originally posted by dveit+Jun 27 2003, 02:57 AM-->
Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 27 2003, 12:54 AM
machine
@Jun 26 2003, 06:53 PM

2x4=8

who's slow??????

B, c'mon man. Re-re-read the post.

HIM + FOUR FRIENDS = 5

5x2=10

Now who's slow. Enough said.

:D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :doh: :owned:

haha wow,

Back