being sore VS appendix popping vs Hurneia

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
ok, so i have this minor pain in my gut... right where the appendix is.

now, i moved a couch yesterday....

so i don't know if i

A- have gas
B- pulled something? have a hurneia
C- have sore abs
D- my appendix is about to burst

it feels like i just did 100 crunches... but its ONLY in that one spot by my appendix. i'm not in pain.... but i can feel something is up.

anyone have an appendix burst? is this the first sign?

my buddy jeremey had his pop out, but it was after a long night of drinking th enight before, so he just thought he was hung over.

so, he felt sick...
me, i just feel sore.

should i see a doctor tomorrow, go to the hospital tonight, fart, or wait it out and see what happens and risk dying?

maybe--- but the hospital will probably cost me a G, cuz its after hours, not really an emergency, and i don't have a referral from my primary care provider.

all that, for $239 a week edit-- a MONTH, not a week for medical ins.

maybe i should go on strike too.... union pussies.

Appendix bursts are VERY painful. Like, I know big guys that pass out from the pain.

If you have gas it will subside and come back stronger. Fart for christ sake.

Sore abs will go away if you relax them. Heat will cure this.

Hernias caused in men by lifting and strenuous tasks directly affect the testes. You'll feel it there.

Quoted post[/post]]
maybe--- but the hospital will probably cost me a G, cuz its after hours, not really an emergency, and i don't have a referral from my primary care provider.

all that, for $239 a week for medical ins.

maybe i should go on strike too.... union pussies.

$240 a week for health? They need a mask and a gun. Talk to Turbomirage's friend Jay (See if he can hook you up with a contact). There is no reason a healthy 25 year old should pay that much ever. With a self-employment policy I would pay less than $200 a week with pre-existing conditions.

sorry, i meant a month... not a week...

but regardless, am i dying?

ohhh. much more reasonable.

See how it is in a couple days - if it isn't the appendix you should be fine. If it is, you'll end up in the hospital anyway.

doctor told me if i could jump and land without buckling it wasn't my appendix. souds like an overworked muscle group. with a hernia i think you can feel a lump.

You my friend are a hypochondriac. See a psychatrist.

While my appendix didnt burst, it did get inflamed and had to be removed. This is my experience, so if you feel like this its probably a good time to trash the medical dictionary and go to the doctor.

It went like this: starting at 4am (went to bed at midnight-1) I was sick. By 6am I was getting up every 1-1.5 hours to throw up so I'd feel some sort of relief so I could go back to sleep. I was sick feeling, but I *had* to throw up to feel relief.

By 4-5 my mom got home and I finally went to a Redicare(small, cheap doctor or whatever) and after 2 hours they told me to get it taken out. After the typical emergency-non-emergency wait (1-2hours again prob) I had it finally taken out.

Now I never broke a bone or anything (although I still have a scar on my forehead where I broke my head as a toddler)...but it sucked HARD.

hrm, but im' not sick, like at all...

i'm just, sore i guess is the word.

i guess if i start puking, i'm driving my ass to the hospital... heh

B's going to be the next person in the plastic bubble.

Grats on taking a massive sheisse, B... You damn drama queen.

I've had a hernia. If you do you'll notice a bulge in the adominal area tht isn't quite normal.

I had a similar feeling after I helped my friend move into his apartment. We were moving a hundred pound glass tabletop when both the guys helping me carry it lost their grip at the same time, and I had to suddenly carry the entire load. Felt just like what you're describing, on the same spot, too. I dismissed it as an 'almost hernia' as it went away in a few days. No problems since.

pnumonia hurt like hell in the upper chest ... doctors told me it was anxiety untill i yelled at them and said no ive been here 4 times and heard the same shit for 4 months.... appendix burst or inflamation for b no.. my friend had his burst.. he passed out.. he had cried from simply the inflamation days prior not knowing. Food poisoning possible. hurnia possible pulled muscle possible

Back