beniot found dead

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the police now suspect he killed him wife and kids over the weekend, then committed suicide

sad :-(

i thought it said one kid.... was it more than one ... How old was the boy ??? It didnt say much ?

the weird thing was he was always really warm around them, I'm thinking there was something mental/chemical involved, I wouldn't think he'd kill them in cold blood

my company runs wwe's web site

vince is fake storyline... we had the editorial on our stage server 3 weeks before it even happened :D

this is real... we didn't have any notice to it.

Apparently he strangled the wife and kids then hung himself.
whoa... that's nuts. I'm watching the Tribute to him on Monday Night Raw right now. Everyone is saying that he was a really big family man... now I know it's friend's of his saying this stuff but still, makes you wonder what actually happened if he indeed was a big family lover.

Crazy, I saw it on the tv at work but didn't pay attention until I saw Vince M saying something. I stopped watching years ago, but he was one of my favorites. I'm really curious about the whole story.

wwe had us pull all benoit related merchandise from their store.

they don't even want to be associated with him any more it seems.

RIP to his family... and I hope Beniot burns in hell!

As far as Vince goes, that's pretty bold and fucked up to fake your own death on live TV.

im supprised with this

i called my mum to tell her and she was crying :eek:

i dont know why the fuck though he would have just gone apeshit and killed off his family and then himself :huh:

maybe he was trying to be partic bateman?

R.I.P to them all (including the crazy man)

they were going to push him as the ecw champion, saw him wrestle once.

flat out screwed up

I saw him and Kurt Angle go at it from the front row once, they were crazy.

I don't blame McMahon for his death angle, it was just bad timing

"Sensational Sherri" died last week too, they suspect foul play in that

wwe

what the fuck is going on whit wwe. i guess its realy not a good company to work for. thats why the rock left. every superstar keeps dieing. got a feeling shawn will be next.

The rock left for good? Last I knew he just moved on to bigger and better things like movies and tv appearances.

I have a set of salt/pepper shakers that are crashed US airplanes. Found 'em in an antique shop.. Figured they'd be worth something to someone.. I was right!

Bought 'em for $6.00 and the going price on ebay is $10. :p

I have a set of salt/pepper shakers that are crashed US airplanes. Found 'em in an antique shop.. Figured they'd be worth something to someone.. I was right!

Bought 'em for $6.00 and the going price on ebay is $10. :p

Definitely worth the investment... haha

Back