Best 4 cylinder engine 2.0L or under N/A

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Best non turbo 2.0L motor ever is the SR20DET with the turbo removed.

With just one simple, cheap and easy to find upgrade (a turbo), the motor will make much more power than in its naturally aspirated state :).

We have a 2007 Si. It has always used oil. A b series motor that doesn't use oil sounds like a messed up b series lol
My Integra has 171k on it. It has never used oil. Probably just jinxed myself though.

2013, rules change. i'm sure there's some sample builds running already

Formula One engines - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The FIA has announced the intention to the change the 2.4-litre V8 engines to 1.6 litre 4 cylinder engines[12] rev limited to 12,000rpm and other energy recovery systems in order to make Formula One more environmentally aware and to attract more commercial partners for 2013.[
In related news, Bisi to enter Formula 1 for 2013 season.

jk. ;)

2013, rules change. i'm sure there's some sample builds running already

Formula One engines - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The FIA has announced the intention to the change the 2.4-litre V8 engines to 1.6 litre 4 cylinder engines[12] rev limited to 12,000rpm and other energy recovery systems in order to make Formula One more environmentally aware and to attract more commercial partners for 2013.[

This reminds me of an Apple fan.

I called you out for F1 having 3.0 limits and you linked me to a future engine for 2013.

Anytime you call out an apple guy you get "well the Iphone 5 will have...." That's if you don't get the 10,000 apps comment.

Back