best dam sale ever.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b18vtecrx

these are the parts i have and the prices im looking to get:

89' crx HF shell only needs a swap to be put in then its a great car the fees for registration are 172 the car is white and im looking to get -100

turbo kit that includes T3 turbo,your choice of b or d series turbo manifold,comes with SS feed line and rubber drain line,450cc injectors,the T for oil feed line in back of the block,all needed charge piping with couplers and clamps,nice front mount intercooler,greddy type-s bov mounted on piping,now i think thats the whole kit but ill check later.
95 civic ex manual peddle ass. for auto-manul conv.-25
95 civic ex fenders-20 each
95 civic ex hood-35
95 civic ex font bumper-35-SOLD
95 civic ex rear bumper-35
95 civic ex DS-door complete minus interior panel-45
95 civic ex PS-door complete minus panel and mirror-30
95 civic ex power steering system minus rack-40
95 civic ex ac system complete-80-SOLD
95 civic ex rear window no chips or scratches(perfect)35
95 civic ex front hubs w/ calipers and pads-30
95 civic ex engine D16Z6 longblock-80-SOLD
95 civic ex P28 ecu-80-SOLD
95 civic ex ecu harness complete from tailights to fuse panel to ecu nothing cut at all-80 airbag wiring harness (yellow section harness)w/ airbag computer also-50
95 civic ex trunk lid-25
95 civic ex tailights-40
95 civic ex carpet lining for trunk-20
(6) black steelies 14" all with great tires-10 each
sunroof assembly off the same car mint condition-45
95 civic ex radiator with fan-30
95 civic headlights-40-pending
DIY obd-0-obd-1 conversion harness includes all necessary plugs and wiring with a print out telling how to do it-30-SOLD
95 civic gauge cluster that reads 100k (yes manul one w/tach) -65-SOLD
95 civic side skirts-15-SOLD
stock shifter for same car and shift linkage-10 w/o linkage and 20 with linkage
crx clutch cable-10
crx dash(blue) 20
crx carpet (blue) -5
crx pm8 ecu
obd-0 pr4 ecu-40-SOLD
crx engine harness-2 available-25 each
cruise control setup off 95 civic ex-30
95 civic ex axles one brand new-40 both
90-93 teg axles-70
90-93 int shaft-40
b18a great running motor pulled for a bigger project-275 takes it
also have complete great working alarm system-50
also have the master cylinder from 95 civic ex-20
complete cable to hydro clutch conversion from civic-35
i also have much more to sell so if you dont see what you need please feel free to post and ask me about it and ill get back to you. everything is pick-up preferred.-mike

Where are you located?
Would you be willing to ship the PR4 ecu? If so Ill take it. Just let me know.....Thnx

the rear bumper is that stock civic blueish silver kind of color.

yea ill ship the pr4 ecu for another 10 bucks, im located in northern california about 40 miutes north of san francisco.

sorry i thought i posted a price on the turbo kit- 600 for everything

shipping for te fan and radiator to TN might be a little costly im gonna say 30.

please people keep up with me if you want the items you are asking about or they might get sold to other people on other forums. thx -mike

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Oct 4 2004, 08:58 PM
ill take that guage cluster, how much shipped to 07076?
[post=398266]Quoted post[/post]​

the cluster just sold a little while ago locally. sorry this was my first chance to update.

Originally posted by b18vtecrx@Oct 4 2004, 04:15 PM
the rear bumper is that stock civic blueish silver kind of color.

yea ill ship the pr4 ecu for another 10 bucks, im located in northern california about 40 miutes north of san francisco.

sorry i thought i posted a price on the turbo kit- 600 for everything

shipping for te fan and radiator to TN might be a little costly im gonna say 30.

please people keep up with me if you want the items you are asking about or they might get sold to other people on other forums. thx -mike
[post=398146]Quoted post[/post]​

if sohcslammer doesnt want the turbo kit ill definitly take it.

:thumbsup: to the good prices, if your crx interior color was black I would defintly buy some stuff, too bad...

ill let you know about the turbo kit once i know for sure probly gonna be a day or so.

sorry im not shipping the steelies.

and th crx interior is black. but i only selling the car complete since you cant go wrong for 100 bucks.

I need the cable to hydro conversion is that B-series or what and will you ship it if so how much shipped to 42553..Thanks i really do need this..

the hydro conversion setup is just everything from the civic ex IE: lines,cylinder,the arm that actully moves the arm on the tranny basically everything you need to make your own home made style hdro conversion.

im located in california, 40 minutes north of san francisco let me know if you want the shell and Z6. peace -mike

40 minutes north of me, huh ........

San Rafael?

I live in Walnut Creek/Concord area. Consider the turbo sold. I get paid on Thursday. You have a manifold for the B16 right?

What included in the turbo kit?

What condition is the turbo in? Specifications on the turbo?

Back