yea, so i am somewhat proud of this story, and somewhat embarassed too :| My friend has a couple of little brothers who found a Go-Ped at a yardsale for $8. They figured we could get it fixed, so they bought it and brought it to us. So i met him at his house, and i saw them riding it already.. cool it runs..but My friend is dipshit and mixed the gas with 10w30 and it smoked like crazy... then i explain to him how 5 ounces of 10w30 and 5 ounces of 87 octane gas isn't going to run a go-ped very good. The gas tank was leaking, the frame is welded horribly, and the handle bar things are broken and it's hard to control. We used the handle bars from one of those 'razor' scooters... fit good, but now the regular thick rubber wheel doesn't fit... or the brakes. We tried one wheel from the razor: that sucked alot... No problem, we made an axle and broke out the bearings from some old 'razor' wheels as spacers. I forgot to take 'before' pics, but it was pretty much like a regular beat up ass go-ped when we started, but we turned it into a super beat up ass goped. We hollowed out the exhaust, and added a breather filter as our intake, which did make noticable differences...wtf Total cost after 2 cycle oil, gas, gas tank parts/hoses $7 So now this bad boy is worth $15!! Wait, we can't stop there though... we look around the garage, and we start putting stuff together... as you will see. The pics of him riding it is from earlier after he rode it for 1.3 miles from his house to mine, and got laughed at by all the highschool kids This thing is pimp.. and yes, that is a headlight mounted in a 89 prelude exhaust bushing, fitted into a garden sprayer shower head looking thing. Works really good too Sorry for the huge pics, but they work good so you can see the detail to our accomplishments.