Best Street Fighter Player Ever

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

endlesszeal

Since im going to a uni. with a pretty huge arcade room, ive been playing a lot of arcade games recently. Anyway, I hear that this kid Daigo is the best Street Fighter Player ever and this video proves it.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=66...931104479&q=ass

Sorry if its a repost, but damn! Parrying a super combo and Chun Li's lighting kick at that. I cant even parry a basic move. Crazy.

i hated ken and ryu,
funking cheating bastards.
i used M. Bison a lot

Come back of the century right there...that guy was good...

I never played that particular Street Fighter but when Street Fighter 2 and Street Fighter Turbo came out I won a tourney out in Long Beach when I used to live out there. Couple years after that I won a tourney at the same arcade for Tekken 2 and Tekken Tag. but I haven't played either in a few years. I lost the tourney for Killer Instict in the quarter finals.

anyone else notice his "search word" ?

lmao

haha i got it off another link so i didnt google ass. i wonder what the results were.

anyway, weaksauce?? i dont see your name floating around with a ridiculous win like that.

speaking of tournaments, im not the best gamer, but not the worst either. i remember entering an MKI tournament when the movie just came out and i ranked 4th in the city. given the pop of the city was around 70k, thats not bad for an 11 year old. i never got to play the semi final because i didnt have a ride, so it was a forfeit and stuck with 4th. :p

any play those fighting games online? how are the players? i hear a lot of bad stuf like people being sore losers and quiting to avoid losing rank. lame.

sarcasm > you.

since it was a repost and all.

Killer Instict was the fucking shit, I used to destroy with Cinder, he had one sicc ass combo.

i hoped so. but yeah sorry if it was a repost. have been out of the fighting game loop for like 3-4 years.

killer instinct was alright. i used to own with saberwolf or that boxer guy. best characts in ihmo.

i think its still SF and it has stood the test of time. too bad 3rd strike never took off like II. its a really good game and has a lot of new creative stuff like those parry attacks.

MK was always a button masher I really disliked that game.

Tekken was the shit. King was my man but I could kick ass with most any player. Ken was my SF man, and Combo was my main KI guy.

talk about button smashing, tekken and ki was. Mk3 and up was, but not the previous two.

and tekken is annoying when they get you into one of thsoe combos where you can do shit, but watch them kick the shit out of you.

but those games are still good in their own rights.

oh yeah, whata bout any Guilty Gear or Darkstalker players?

Quoted post[/post]]
talk about button smashing, tekken and ki was. Mk3 and up was, but not the previous two.

and tekken is annoying when they get you into one of thsoe combos where you can do shit, but watch them kick the shit out of you.

Holy shit you have no idea how to play tekken lol. Button mashers could play each other in tekken but only if both players sucked. If you had any idea how to counter you could do it everytime someone tried to lay a combo on or break out of the combo. My defense VS a buttom masher was to just counter every punch/kick I wouldnt even attack I would just sit back and let them fall into my counter.

Once again when in a combo there's a good bit of spots where you can counter it.

Tekken = one of the best fighting games ever made. SF2 still holds dear to me since it was the first fighting game I really got into.

marvel vs capcom 2 is the best fighting game ever. period.

and ill put 50 bucks up against anyone that wants some.

i used to play that game when it first came out back in 1992 and all the liquor stores had the modded version from china haha.

my ryu on SFII owns anyone.

I cam in third at the local tournament in 1993.

Quoted post[/post]]
marvel vs capcom 2 is the best fighting game ever. period.

and ill put 50 bucks up against anyone that wants some.

This will be the easiest 50 bucks I ever made. I worked at an arcade when this game out, owned it on dreamcast, and own it on Xbox.

capvsad.jpg

For teh win!

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Holy shit you have no idea how to play tekken lol. Button mashers could play each other in tekken but only if both players sucked. If you had any idea how to counter you could do it everytime someone tried to lay a combo on or break out of the combo. My defense VS a buttom masher was to just counter every punch/kick I wouldnt even attack I would just sit back and let them fall into my counter.

Once again when in a combo there's a good bit of spots where you can counter it.

Tekken = one of the best fighting games ever made. SF2 still holds dear to me since it was the first fighting game I really got into.

i suck at the game very much, but ive watched some very very talented players and when they got each other to one of those combos it like fucking sucks. where they knock you into the sky and then they keep repeating a move, like a simple kick or something, and it keeps you in the sky and then they knock you with a power hit. most of those take like 3/4 of your life. and i kno about all those reverse hold moves and yada yada. good game but that combo thing sucks.

Back