Bierstick .. lol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hm...
looks like a reason for a man to stick a phallus into his mouth and pump it.
and not be gay while doing it?

lol. i think id pass.

Yeah, he has no gag reflex... he's probably gay.

You guys didnt use beer bongs ever in college? Shotgun a beer?

That would be a great way to get shit faced faster than a beer bong...or drinking beer normal. I guess im not a homophob to say its gay to drink beer fast with a tool to do it. Its not like it has a penis head on it or something..

Grumpy old men.

We still beer bong every so often. It is now a ritual when we go to my wife's family reunions in the Outer Banks NC. Beer bongs in the pool underwater!

im not saying its gay or homosexual to use drinking toys or props... all im saying is that they seem pointless to me
if you want to drink... drink
if you want to drink fast... drink fast
need to get even more drunk even faster.... drink hard liquor

Chug A Bottle Of Vodka - YouTube

but seriously... every video i posted showed people downing beer faster than that tool with the bierstick
so if its not faster than simply chugging from a cup/glass/pitcher what is the point?

admittedly i never really understood or participated in the whole "sport drinking" thing

lol Invisible.

But I'm with E on this one. Whenever I wanna drink beer fast I poor it in a big cup. I can chug beer a whooole quicker that way than any other manner. But still, Jack Daniels ftw! Though I've been on a Crown kick lately.

I still get shitty from time to time. Haha But I'm a Sam Adams seasonal type when just hanging out. Occasionally Blue Moon gets thrown in the mix. If anyone ever sees "Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale" I strongly suggest giving it a try. Good beer that takes on the caramel and vanilla notes of bourbon as its aged in used barrels. Expensive, and probably regional, but damn good IMO.

I cant get into IPAs. Too bitter for my liking. Looked for some that werent so much, but I guess its just in the nature of the IPA.

I've been on an IPA kick for about a year now. Love me some IPA. :)

:beer: mmmm me too. I got into it last summer when I tried it at the Detroit Brewing Co. right by Comerica Park (for any baseball fans this was after attending the Gallaraga near-perfect game when the ump blew the call on the 27th out). I make it a point try all the local ones wherever I go. Anything particularly good on the west coast? I'll be going out that way for work soon.

i always used the straw trick to down the first 2 real quick
that'd be able my limit before the involuntary removal set in/no more room

never got into the funnel or any of that shit

i use the straw trick sometimes ... whenever we have people over someone brings up my drinking ability and then i end up racing people all night.. lol

:beer: mmmm me too. I got into it last summer when I tried it at the Detroit Brewing Co. right by Comerica Park (for any baseball fans this was after attending the Gallaraga near-perfect game when the ump blew the call on the 27th out). I make it a point try all the local ones wherever I go. Anything particularly good on the west coast? I'll be going out that way for work soon.
Lagunitas IPA and their Maximus.

I also like the Sierra Nevada Torpedo.

A lot of our local beers are available nationwide. You might find these locally to you.

Back