Big Bird rockin an S2000

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
made this awhile ago and forgot that i had it in my folder...hehe

s3f4d5afd641a1.jpg

How does he drive it with the top on, his head is like 4 feet taller than the allowed space.

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Dec 11 2003, 07:38 PM
How does he drive it with the top on, his head is like 4 feet taller than the allowed space.

im gunna guess he only drives that on nice days (no need for the top)

oh yeah.... i forgot about that

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Dec 11 2003, 09:04 PM
i looked up the lyrics on google. thats how i found them :p

:roll: Riiiiiiiight.... :lol:

These are from memory, beyotch.

Sunny day
sweepin the clouds away...
On my way to where the air is sweet

Can you tell me how to get,
How to get to Sesame Street?

Having >5 Y.O. nieces and nephews OWNZ.

The old Sesame Street from about the early 80's to the early 90's was good... the new stuff is just crud.

THIS is from memory, biotch :)

Sunny Day, sweepin’ the clouds away
How to get to Sesame Street

Come and play, everything’s A OK
Friendly neighbors there that’s where we meet
Can you tell me how to get

It’s a magic carpet ride
Every door will open wide
To Happy people like you
Happy people like

What a beautiful
Sunny day sweepin the clouds away
How to get to Sesame street
How to get to Sesame streeeeettt

Yes I am lame.

haha, I remember hearing this one audio clip, I think it was from kazaa or something, and some kinds were talking to oscar the grouch and they were all like " hey, Oscar what are you doing?" and he was all " im living in a #@$%ing garbage can! thats what im doing!" and then the kids were all like " ah, oscar, why are you so grouchy?" and then he was all " cuz i live in a @#$%ing garbage can and you kids wont ever leave me the @#$% alone thats why!" hah, good stuff, i heard it a long time ago, if someone could find it it would indeed be the ish.

How about the old skool techno group called Sesame's Treat? :)

They had one badass album come out. Wish I had it. My sis sold it while she was at College. :(

if yall ever watch comic view on bet this dude was talking about how sesame st is real; that elephant is a hippie(always high), the dude in the trashcan(i think his name is oscar?) is a homeless guy, count-dracula is a pimp--"[/I]bitch how many times do i have to tell you to get my money? 1, 2(slaps), 2 times.", and i forgot what he said about big bird but it was funny.

Back