bin laden offers truce>??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
fuck this. call a truce and then bomb the shit out of them.
how is that diffrent from any other "truce" or other contract agreed upon by the US gov't?

Im sure they would do the same thing.

Quoted post[/post]]
Arabs?

Resonable?

Sense?

Truce?

No way in hell this is right. We follow a truce, then get blown up by some master planned attack. The only reason why they would truthfully be asking for a truce is that they are running out of fighters, energy, or money.

Exactly.

Basically they are sayin, "We are prepairing to kick ur ass . . . . but lets not fight"

Press the attack while they are weak.

Cold war over, Berlin wall down, Japan free and stable, Russia friends, Germany and Italy free, South America is not occupied by US forces, and Cuba continues to live (Without US products, of course)

I would say we live up to promises and truces pretty well.

But you don't care. You awake in the morning praising the lord for having a reason to mother-fuck Bush.

Sometimes I wonder if it ever clicks that the majority of United States citizens do not know 100% of what's REALLY going on? I mean, wouldn't you think that the information that you receive is probably only MAYBE 5% of what's really happening? Just think, if the American public were permitted to know all the confidentialities, what condition would this country be in?

Especially when people's only concern is stuff like this.
but they also win some public support to continue domestic spying...

Sure, it's easy to point the finger and criticize, but given the same circumstances, I would hate to be in a country run by Senator John Kerry or (God forbid) the average Joe Schmo American.

Sometimes I wonder if it ever clicks that the majority of United States citizens do not know 100% of what's REALLY going on? I mean, wouldn't you think that the information that you receive is probably only MAYBE 5% of what's really happening? Just think, if the American public were permitted to know all the confidentialities, what condition would this country be in?

Especially when people's only concern is stuff like this.

but they also win some public support to continue domestic spying...

Sure, it's easy to point the finger and criticize, but given the same circumstances, I would hate to be in a country run by Senator John Kerry or (God forbid) the average Joe Schmo American.

there is an idea called full disclosure, and transparency...
the current white house does not believe in these ideas...
they do not feel they should be responsible to the citizens which empower them...

are you implying that domestic spying is my ONLY concern, or that it should not be a concern???

the average Joe Schmo American
unfortunately i think bush and company rank below avergae americans...
show me one business venture run by bush that succeeded, including the running of the united states...
every business he ever ran went straight into the ground, which is where the US is now... anyone seen the national debt lately??

Quoted post[/post]]
But you don't care. You awake in the morning praising the lord for having a reason to mother-fuck Bush.

One word.

Abramoff.

Forget Bush, I have a reason to mother-fuck the entire Republican Party.

Strange how you became so silent concering him :)

And as was posted before, our dealings with the Native Americans show how well we handle truces when the other side has something we want.

The Iraqi defense minister also told his people that they were beating American forces back to the border with their shoes. These people don't live a life like you and I, They live with news that's months old. The opinions out in the Middle East are so varied and different because the people simply don't know what to think or when to think it. One moment a mosque blows up, news reaches the north, and no new news reaches them for months. On top of that, they don't hear about most of the good - the restoration of markets, water treatment facilities, electricity, schools... Only bad news travels.

Back