Black Friday

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I just got a $19 fiberglass step ladder and $19 werner work platform from lowe's online. I don't really need the step but the work platform is great for some ceiling work and painting I have coming up.

I just rolled by the Target in Akron. HOLY FUCK. There had to be 1000 people lined up outside. People are desperate for some OK deals.

not buying shit, well actually im considering buying another set of r888s for 50% off.

I caved. 32 inch Vizio TV. $288 from Walmart. Walked immediately up to check out.

"Is that a 12 o'clock item?"
"NOPE!"
BEEP.

Everyone was pissed. I won.

Black Friday is called that because it was the day when retailers were placed "In the Black".

Now the color means something... Different. And I never attend events with that meaning.

my gf and i picked up a tablet pc for $100. this is the one we got:

Item: Coby 7" Kyros

its not the greatest tablet in the world but it has all the features we were looking for pretty much and the price was right.

we went to Best Buy as well and OMG was it a damn nightmare in there. people shoving and grabbing. it was rediculous.

Back