Blue Or White

Which color do you like better

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SFPracing

DSC02571.JPG

DSC02242.JPG

White, minus the kit, the wing, and the stickers. That is my favorite hatch body. IMO drop the kit for the CTR front end.

Originally posted by lsvtec@Mar 9 2003, 11:10 PM
White, minus the kit, the wing, and the stickers. That is my favorite hatch body. IMO drop the kit for the CTR front end.

definantly, you cna't beat a clean championship white hatch

White owns j00! I am painting my car championship white this summer.

To those of you who think the stickers and wing are rice please don't take offense to this comment, but you guys have no idea what true JDM is. You all are just follows thinking a lowered car with CTR lips and spoon knock offs are JDM and that's what's cool. Personally I think none of you have any individuality what so ever. You all jump on the bandwagon. This particular car has a Mugen body kit, Blitz muffler and gauges, Greddy Boost controller, HKS bov, CTR interior stuff, Spoon Sports strut bars, Advan wheels,a functional Top Fuel GT wing, (this is the 1st and only wing imported to the country) decals, Top Fuel headlights and is expected to make about 450wHP etc.. My car will not only be drag racing but will be in the JDM specialty class at car shows cause it truly is one of a kind here in the US. Basically a Top Fuel drag fighter replica. I'm just concern that everyone is so uneducated that they won't even know what they're truly looking at. I feel this car is JDM taken to a higher level. I guess I don't blame most of you for not knowing cause I guess you're just not as hardcore as some of us.

http://www.topfuel.to/parts_catalog/aero_ek9.html
http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/u...589200132998201

Originally posted by TripleDigitEK4@Mar 9 2003, 11:31 PM
,a functional  Top Fuel GT wing, (this is the 1st and only wing imported to the country)

who cares if its functional, its fugly!!!!

and besides, you asked for our oppinion(or so i thought, because you posted pics of your car) and we gave it to you.

i could really give a shit about what you think of my car, all i care about is that i like it. i'm sorry i can't afford to put a bodykit, rims, or even a new motor in my car, seeing as how i'm still in HS, and i don;t have a job right now.

imho, your car is badass, but i don't like the wing, even if it is functional.thats all i was trying to say.

13.84 on the white one? Didn't 2 Litre EG run like mid to low 13's with less mods and way less money. Beautiful car but not that quick for having so much fricking money in it.

I think the blue is sic. I dont like the wing and i dont see how a wing will be functional on a FWD car. Its for downforce, that pushes the back down, why lift weight off the wheels? I dont like the stickers b/c they clutter it up, but i am not a fan of straight JDM shit.. i'm not a bandwagoner either. I will fix my car up the way i fucking feel like it, but you DID ask for opinions, and so you got them.

That white car is yours right? If so, then you say "jdm" ppl jump on the bandwagon and do what others do, if in fact that is your hatch at the top and the blue one is NOT, then who the fuck is copying another car? If the white one is NOT yours or the blue one is photoshopped or your color in the past, then throw out this comment.

EDIt.. if that IS your white hatch.. you are just copying the hatch on that topfuel site, b/c the pics of the car in your shop had that same banner and you say your car will boosted, the top fuel car is boosted (unless that car on topfuel is yours) <-- if it is, throw this comment out also... damn i need an asshole disclaimer

the only thing i dont really like is that rear bumper. it would be OK if it didnt have those slits in it. whats the front look like? got a picture of the front end?

Again, I asked for an opinion on the color...

second I have never run my car yet since it was single cam. It's getting built as we speak for turbo and should run mid 10's on slicks 11's on radials.

Front end yes...

DSC02564.JPG

Okay.. i still say the Blue is sic as fuck.. but back up, you say everyone is jumping on the jdm bandwagon, but you aren't going to get shit for points for copying the Top Fuel car (now, if your car is the one listed on their site, excuse that comment), if its not, then you are copying someone, just like the "jdmwhores" (opening this summer.. sorry hadda plug myself)

i like the white and the blue. as far as everyone bitching about your wing... FUCK EM! your wing probably cost double or triple what they paid for their intakes . everyone is just pissed they can't afford the stuff you can.

so if i had to make a choice... the white sounds nice. make it twice

Who said anything about JDM. No JDM on my car, it looks like it came from the US except for the Honda badges instead of Acura. I think the wing looks dumb and the stickers go with it. The kit is not too bad, but not worth the time/money IMO. The headlights look like the projectors for a Focus. Sorry I don't conform to your idea of individuality :roll:.

Why would I be pissed that I didn't spend way too much money on a wing?

i like the white and the blue. as far as everyone bitching about your wing... FUCK EM! your wing probably cost double or triple what they paid for their intakes . everyone is just pissed they can't afford the stuff you can.

Thanks man. At least not everyone is a hater. Yea the wing was about $700 US plus shipping from Japan. It just bums me out cause I've put so much time and effort into the car.

Back