Body Kit? I can't figure out what kind this is!!!? Help?

What body kit?

• Stock

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • JDM

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Rice

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Other

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Oh my Goodness! That just about takes the cake on the ugliest thing i have ever seen.

yea no kiddin that is a major peice of rice is this some kind of sick joke or is this real poor honda

this thread is pretty fucked, from both sides. i understand the whole body line thing, but some people hate the stock form and a lip ain't changing shit. but that kit is straight up whack, its way extreme, tone it down or hit up more of ricer site that care more bout looks and short ram intakes and shit

Well that is diffrent but you want to see a spoiler here ya go.
eb905694.jpg

finally some one caught it I cant beleave it took this long for some one to get it

i have seen that blue car in person at ITB and that car gets respect from my for one reason and one reason only.. that whole thing is done with sheetmetal not fiberglass and bondo. and it looks pretty good for the work that has to be done to make some of those pieces by hand.

Last edited:
Dam dude as anyone here can tell you, especially EG6 and Sean, I'm not one to tell someone not to do something as fas as looks wise to a car, cause I believe it's your car do what you want if you like it, but dam that front end is ugly as shit, me personally, if i'm gonna go with a body kit I'm gonna keep it subtle. Something that's a lil different from the stock look but still simple. I like to argue about shit like this for a good time but I can't even defend you, it looks like a deformed transformer.

Last edited:
I'm not one to trash on people's cars because it is their choice.. but that kit simply has no function, there is no need for something like that on a car. Honestly, why.. why would you want something like that? It looks worse than the batmobile.

Probably got an N/A D-Series under the hood too.. and we wonder why we get called "stupid ricers" and shit like that.. theres a prime example...

Wow? The absolute love in this room?

1st. This post is old.
2nd. I bought a k20A Type R instead.
3rd. This post is old.
4th. My views have changed due to aquired knowledge, not bullsh*t.

Last edited:
Back