body question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

johnfk

WiseMotorSports
Im not very sure on this but is it possible to make your 92-95 civic front end like a 96 0r 97... If it is what do you need, fenders, f bumper and hood also head lights...cause I have a 94 civic with a r34 body kit and f1 fenders from extreme dimensions.. But where I live it rubs on the ground and im thinking of putting the stock shit back on...

SO if you know anyone looking for a body kit I have on for sale its like two weeks old nothing wrong with it besides its all painted black but back bumper is red.

Yeah it is possible. Not sure on all the parts you need for this, but I have seen it done its on the web somewhere. If I can find it or find out what you need i'll get back to you.

extreme dimensions sucks. the best look for an eg is the bone stock look.

you need the lights, bumpers, fenders, hood, and core support. the 98 sucks. if you are going to do the conversion, get the 99 front. but that is gay on an eg. and if you can't do the body work yourself, dont' even try. it's annoying to do and isnt' worth the work.

Back