boosted gsr

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

gsrhatch92

hey guys i have done plenty of research and and cant find anything anything refering back to it.....

i want to add a t67 turbo to my gsr hatch and cant find what parts i need for it.... im going to p&p the head. new cams and every thing. havent figured out brand yet... as far as the block do i have to build that up as well... i want a strong healthy boosted gsr.... im going to guess i would have to sleeve the block...

thank for any advice

Where have you searched? As far as Hondas go, this is a basic and extremely common occurrence.

my goal is around 500 - 600... low boost weekend car and then drag strip... ik i have to upgrade the susp, brakes, axels

A lot more than that! you'll need a different ecu, fuel pump injectors, mounts, etc.. do a search. The info is out there on 500-600 whp setups

a 500+ whp setup is not to be taken lightly. it wont be cheap to do it right. you need to upgrade nearly everything.

If you want 500-600 HP in an import with a stock or mostly stock bottom end, you're looking at the wrong brand.

Build the motor. Turbo it to about 250-300. Get use to it. Swap the turbo.

Ya, sleeves are a good place to start. Then after that, you just need to replace every other part in the powertrain.

Back