born to be baaaaaaaaa-d

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
so the new GF (this crazy hot italian girl with some 36-D's) has a latex allergy.. lamb skin FTW!

They look... smaller then the regular ones, do they stretch or something? I don't want it to conflict with my huge american penis :laugh:

seriously, are these things wierd or is it pretty much status quo?

Just click the back button if your chaotic neutral...

No, they are ok. But they don't stretch too much. Try it out, whats to lose ?

Also, Italian women are bad news. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say she's studying nursing or some sort of medical.

Knew it. Run from this one.

You will never have met, nor hopefully meet again, someone with so many screws loose, so many issues, or someone so goddam good in bed. It's a curse.

Mine brought my man chowder to school with her so she could look at it in a microscope. Spooky.

Then I paid her tuition for a semester and caught her with my friend that night. In retrospect I'm glad my friend did that because she's left a path of destruction like Katrina.

And if you think I'm wrong, or that I don't know what I'm talking about, remember that I was right about the medical thing.

yeah, my ex with the 34DD's was italian... and crazy too :cry:

im with steve on this one.

HAHA. from what ive heard is that lambskin isnt as protective as latex and is more prone to leaking, ripping, tearing, and full on breaking through the condom so it looks like a little rubber o-ring around your dick.

and rock on with the tig ol bitties, mine has 34 d's and she is only 5'0 :mrgreen:

Quoted post[/post]]
this is do creepy... was her position on oral? What about self conciousness? Tell me more

She hated to swallow, but when I grabbed her hair she did. It was like a "Pull to please" rope on the back of her head. Ok, so we switch from blowjobs to the self-consciousness. Frankly, my ex wasn't that smart to even think about it.

I'm sure there are other differences between our women - Mine was the neglected daughter of a rich guinea slumlord, and her mom wanted me just as much as she did. She drove a 5 speed, put out at any given moment (To my friends when I wasn't there, apparently) and she loved my "free spirit". Another woman that couldn't keep up.

She went on and on about how difficult I was to be around - just in schedule (Even today, I'm CONSTANTLY doing something) and thought I was ignoring her and seeing other women on the side. She didn't like the fact that the bed in my apartment was an inflatable raft, my dressers were milk crates, yet I had a 4' tall double wide toolbox in the garage. I didn't buy too much for her, which didn't seem to bother her but she wound up fucking my friends anyway. Not sure.

Anyway, She used to get pissed at me for shit I did in her dreams. And I mean she took my spooge to school for christ sake. Messed up.

From that time I dated Italian women who were all just fucked in the head (The MOMENT you're not giving them attention, they start to call your friends) and some Nursing / Med students (They do things.... clinically... in bed) and realised that the combination of the two was lethal. Fuck it, don't do it. You're wasting valuable dating time on them.

When looking for just a date, the Irish girls are the best bang for buck. If you're looking for a girl to spend a few months with, or years, an American girl fits the bill (But I'm not sure about now.. but when I Was that age they were simply stupid) British girls have the mouths of sailors (One wanted me to stick a straw up her snatch and suck on it) and liked to yell out "lick me where I pee" (Nicola... another fuckin rude ass chick) and I've met and hung out with Asian girls and I have no CLUE how you guys do it.

Ultimately, I like the Polish girls because they have the proper balance of "Daddy loves me / Daddy doesn't care what I do". And that's important. They also tend to be more career minded and less of a strain on the wallet.

this crazy hot italian girl with some 36-D's
looks like you hit the nail on the head...

and wtf steve?
man chowder under a microscope...?
where do you find these freaks...

oooh and TTIWWONP

Back