born to be baaaaaaaaa-d

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
for the record sheep is NOT GOOD FOR PROTECTING AGAINST STDS. you can buy ruber condoms,

seriosuly, you might as well be hitting it raw-dog and pulling out. you'll have the same luck.

ANY girl that tells me shes alergic to latex.... is the calp waiting to happen.

Quoted post[/post]]
Knew it. Run from this one.

You will never have met, nor hopefully meet again, someone with so many screws loose, so many issues, or someone so goddam good in bed. It's a curse.

Mine brought my man chowder to school with her so she could look at it in a microscope. Spooky.

Then I paid her tuition for a semester and caught her with my friend that night. In retrospect I'm glad my friend did that because she's left a path of destruction like Katrina.

And if you think I'm wrong, or that I don't know what I'm talking about, remember that I was right about the medical thing.

my ex took my pimp juice to her school to. counted the swimmers or something like that. she was going to be a medical assistant. so it's not that crazy. it was called "cliterous interuptous". she humped me and made me pull out and shoot it into a cup.

anyways, no one race is crazier than another. 99% of women are just plain loco. i have had relationships with a crazy, hot korean girl that looked like lucy liu, a crazy jamaican girl, crazy 1/2 white 1/2 spanish girl, and a crazy philipino girl. it doesn't matter where they are from, just that the hotter they are the crazier they are. i don't have a big ego but i only date beautiful women. but that doesn't mean i don't kick it with some ugly ones when i'm lonely.... :p

Suprsingly, at this point, I'm just looking for a gf type chick, if she has some desired features, even better. I'm not shallow but I do have standards though.

Find what you want and go for it.

hmm, my new GF is spanish and portuguese. seems pretty damn normal to me. trust me i look for the signs, my ex was hot as shit, but even more psycho, so i know how much that sucks.

my gf is irish and italian. likes to drink and has a temper when she drinks to much. but my boy tj is the same mix and i learned to control him (somewhat) last semester before i even met this one. i like this mix though. makes shit interesting once in awhile.

I dated an Itallian chick name Maria. I'm not catholic .... most Itallians are.... a few fucks and that was it. Wierd though...she had huge knockers too.....

I vote for stay away too. Unless you're catholic.

My new girl Jessie (the one for the last 4 years) is 100%, grade "A", certified NAZI! German chicks are my favourite, hands down. Tall, super thin, platinum blonde hair, ice blue eyes, C cups, and a killer ass.

.....and $$$$$

Back