boston red sox

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Oct 28 2004, 03:48 AM
Good. Now you all can shut the fuck up for another 100 years.
[post=408422]Quoted post[/post]​

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :rainfro:

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@ Oct 21 2004, 09:36 AM
Yanks couldnt come through in the big pressure game, redsox did, oh well. ill still stand by my word, no matter who won, neither of them would beat houston or the cards.

:owned:

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Oct 27 2004, 10:48 PM
Good. Now you all can shut the fuck up for another 100 years.
[post=408422]Quoted post[/post]​

oh boo hoo let Sox fans have their moment.

good. now i dont have to hear about it at work anymore.

i hate sports and every current event sometimes. its like dude, just shut up. no one gives a shit. its amzing how much people let sports figures and shit run their lives.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 27 2004, 11:11 PM
good. now i dont have to hear about it at work anymore.

i hate sports and every current event sometimes. its like dude, just shut up. no one gives a shit. its amzing how much people let sports figures and shit run their lives.
[post=408438]Quoted post[/post]​

kinda like you and car figures? :p

Everyone has their thing. Honda shit is yours. even though you hate Hondas now... :blink:

i dont talk about cars at work. to who? a bunch of guys who don't give a shit about it? no.

hate hondas? i own two.

carry on.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 27 2004, 11:21 PM
i dont talk about cars at work. to who? a bunch of guys who don't give a shit about it? no.

hate hondas? i own two.

carry on.
[post=408444]Quoted post[/post]​

If you were around a ton of car guys, you'd talk about cars. Same goes on with two or more people that are interested in baseball. That was the point.

Yes you own two but you've also contemplated parting the Sol about 80 times now. :)

Originally posted by Trinity@Oct 27 2004, 11:12 PM
well too bad that game was BORING AS HELL.
[post=408439]Quoted post[/post]​

Uh, hello... baseball...? You were expecting something as exciting as combining baseball with WWF and monster trucks...?

haha... I can see it now...

"And here comes (name of some player) rounding 3rd, on the home stretch but OHHH!!!! (name of player) in Grave Digger ran him over! What a play, folks! Last time I saw something like that was when Yoko Zuno rushed the Yankee's mound in the last game of the '97 World Series!"

Or some shit.

bosox sweep the cards. We win bitches!!!!!!! and in doing so......seanyizzle has become officially owned!

[World Series] See you in 2090, Boston [/World Series]

Originally posted by Havok@Oct 28 2004, 01:17 AM
[World Series] See you in 2090, Boston [/World Series]
[post=408473]Quoted post[/post]​

Kinda like the Redskins =) I'm hoping the next super bowl they play in is 2076

Back