Boys make me angry!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i missed the part where he is 25. what a tool. no 25 year old that is worth a shit wants anything to do with a 19 year old (other than ass). this should be an indicator that something is wrong with him.

if a guy is 25 and wants teenage "girls", then he has self esteem and confidence issues. try just having fun with someone your own age, you will be a lot happier. at least the drama would be more legit.

No... pay attention. The guy isn't 25, I was just saying... if she's moving on, to stay away from guys older than 25 as a GENERAL RULE... not because the guy IS 25. :p

No... pay attention. The guy isn't 25, I was just saying... if she's moving on, to stay away from guys older than 25 as a GENERAL RULE... not because the guy IS 25. :p
oh, i get it. well, stay away from 25 year olds. haha.

and next time you post a rant, have it be "men" make me angry. not boys.

I hear this all the time because I'm my town's rebound guy. I'm the nice guy that's apparently perfect to call at 3am on weeknights to come over and "just lay" with me until I leave for work. Hmm, I'm surprise you haven't called me. But really, I used to get caught up in it, but it all got old fast.
Misti is right, we've all been through the puppy love stage a time or two and most probably remember them well. I can recall 3 girl's birthdays, parent's names, fav. beach, and etc to this day. I've attempted a long distance relationship, lost my "best friend"... The list can get pretty long. I'm still very much so a kid, but I just watch out for it now. Drunk friend's girlfriend's, controlling girls, crazy girls, jealous friends, and all that crap still lingers, but it's all ignored.
You'll get over it and all that good insightful stuff. Just wait for a better looking, nicer guy. There are plenty of us and most are horny.

I hear this all the time because I'm my town's rebound guy. I'm the nice guy that's apparently perfect to call at 3am on weeknights to come over and "just lay" with me until I leave for work. Hmm, I'm surprise you haven't called me. But really, I used to get caught up in it, but it all got old fast.
Misti is right, we've all been through the puppy love stage a time or two and most probably remember them well. I can recall 3 girl's birthdays, parent's names, fav. beach, and etc to this day. I've attempted a long distance relationship, lost my "best friend"... The list can get pretty long. I'm still very much so a kid, but I just watch out for it now. Drunk friend's girlfriend's, controlling girls, crazy girls, jealous friends, and all that crap still lingers, but it's all ignored.
You'll get over it and all that good insightful stuff. Just wait for a better looking, nicer guy. There are plenty of us and most are horny.

lol...yup..i really am over him..yea i know that there are plenty of men out there....hmmm...horny?:rolleyes:

Lots of blahblahblah in here... Let her learn on her own... She will learn eventually...

lol.
Ya, take if from me, it's not use to dwell on people.

You can easily cut contact despite all. The first few days may seem harsh, but there is always PLENTY you can distract yourself with.
Your young anyways.

Let him go. He's not worth your time. Enough said. My 2 cents.

Welcome to the party, 5 days after the last post.

Welcome to the party, 5 days after the last post.

Sorry I cant spend my entire DAY online! Better late than never, huh?

Plus, It was still bolded when I scrolled down, I didnt look at the date of the last post because I could seriously careless. Just adding to my post count, if you couldnt tell.

:) Bye buddy.

Back