Brad's Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well it hates the low RPMs. It's not completly dead...yet. Just say you pull up to a light, it's running great, then you hit the gas and it's like running on two cylinders and as the RPM keep building up it gets better until about 3500 RPM then it's great again, in all RPM ranges. Then five minutes later of driving it will do of again. It's like it's running out of gas.

stuck valve.

No...it's been running fine for a day now. I haven't even touched it yet, the problem just seemed to go away. That's why I think it's the dizzy.

I think the Accord has its period every now and then. A while ago the power steering felt like it seased up, it was really hard to turn. Then a day later, without touching it, it was fine again. Now this and it just seemed to be a hiccup.

I started to sand down my eBay intake. I didn't like the blue so I painted it black. I didn't like the black so now I'm sanding it. I did everything I could with the sander now I have to do the rest by hand.

100_2860.jpg

100_2863.jpg

A quick brush with the 1500 grit.

100_2865.jpg

All I could do with the sander.

100_2877.jpg

100_2878.jpg

And this AEM sticker I'm going to put on after, I know its a ricer thing to do but whatever. I traded that sticker for my ricer muffler with Matt, what a dumb ass.:fucktard:
You know I'm kidding Matt. :peace:

100_2862.jpg

And a couple of Accord and S2000 pics to end the post.:)

100_2873.jpg

100_2868.jpg

Last edited:
I see what he means, yes. I'm just gonna fix mine and drive it till it dies. shit... i need an oil change, i'm over 100 mi over.

I see what he means, yes. I'm just gonna fix mine and drive it till it dies. shit... i need an oil change, i'm over 100 mi over.
Thats our plan for now. We were going to swap in my uncles H22A, convert it over to 5 speed and do suspension work but its my moms car. Its starting to rust so we'll seal it up then drive it till it dies. We got that beast for $1500 and all we've had to do to it is an alternator.

thats what they were built for. you got lucky. ive replaced a ball jiont, vcg (actually 2 bc i screwed up the first one, uhh.... i need a wheel bearing, a throw-out bearing, a shock, another ball joint, a ps pump, idle air control valve or fit valve... body work, a fender, and i paid 1500 for mine. its a 5spd though :D

Wow. Just to make you feel that much worse we bought it from the origional owner with all matenance records and a $500 stereo but it had been sitting for a year and a half.

I have to do bodywork on my Civic too. My dads friend came up and said what I've already done is garbage and I gave to start over again.

I also got like 20 sq feet of vapoir barrier today to put on the doors, it will probably be Friday before I get it on.

Back