Brad's Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jesus fat ass better beef up the suspension!

Jesus fat ass better beef up the suspension!
Heheheheh....:mellow:.

I sprayed some parts black that were oversprayed white from the previous owner, like the horns and the power steering cooler. I also did more work on cleaning the engine bay. Pics up later.

lolz... i'm gonna go check out that stang tomorrow, and if it's good... i think i am gonna make history...

by being the first neon owner to successfully secure a trade on a 4.6L mustang gt! i hope hope hope that damn car is good!

lolz... i'm gonna go check out that stang tomorrow, and if it's good... i think i am gonna make history...

by being the first neon owner to successfully secure a trade on a 4.6L mustang gt! i hope hope hope that damn car is good!

LOL. Neon for a Mustang.

Crappy pics, once again, but you get the idea.

100_3294.jpg

100_3295.jpg

100_3296.jpg

Yeah, just get a nice "stock" replacement. Something more breathable that you can clean. I do like the lower battery relocation kit password sells. Have one in my 91, but I had to get it because the intake takes up the spot for the battery ;x.

Looking good man. Get some new (not rusted) mounts, clean up that bay, and it'll be looking like a new car.^_^

Yeah, just get a nice "stock" replacement. Something more breathable that you can clean. I do like the lower battery relocation kit password sells. Have one in my 91, but I had to get it because the intake takes up the spot for the battery ;x.

Looking good man. Get some new (not rusted) mounts, clean up that bay, and it'll be looking like a new car.^_^
What do you mean by stock replacement? Intake? I have my chrome one I made.

So I stripped apart my D16A6 I just got form the red Si and it looks like an O.K. rebuild candatate. I'll put pictures up tomorrow. Then I'll take it to a machinist hopefully this week to get his opinion.

Then I think I'll put P28 pistons in it so I won't have to tune it, I was thinking of this kit: 92-95 1.6 Honda Civic delSol D16Z6 VTEC Pistons Bearing:eBay Motors (item 360109581456 end time Jul-19-09 13:27:13 PDT)

Back