I got a free 1999 Alpine CDA-7845 from a buddy. It came in his Integra when he got it, wasn't "flasy" enough so he replaced it with a new Clarion and cut the wires when taking it out. So I fixed it. First I took off the three top cover screws. Then the four screws for the actual CD player of the deck. And I saw this. I need those wires on the left side. What got cut : And this. I found a spare harness from a super old Pioneer deck. The harnesses were identical. I unpluged the cut harness from the inside of the deck. Matched up the wires. Tested the deck with all wires connected. Then soldered, heat shrunk and taped up and you don't even notice I was in there. And thats how I got my free deck today.