Brass knuckles

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolPWR

OK I want to get some brass knuckles for some self defense. But they are illegal in mass and I was wondering if anyine ever heard of hard plastic knuckles. Would these be illegal as well and do they wrok just as good?

Man, sounds like you have some asswhooping to do. Go to a local guitar shop and get a metal or plastic slide, and use it as a fist pack. I've used them, and it doesn't hurt my hand near as bad as brass knuckles.

Originally posted by MaliWho97@Nov 25 2003, 01:45 PM
I felt like destroying something beautiful.
-Tyler Durden

nah its not like i want to go out and destroy someone. Its nice to have when you need it, like a cell phone, the plastic ones are good cause you can get past metal detectors but are they just as good cause they dont have the weight?

a slide is that thing they use in country bands to play steel guitar and stuff with

s3fc3aaf1a3942.jpg

Picked these up in Bulgaria, for about $2. I got punched with some a while back, they are pretty mean.

I've had nothing but bad luck with brass knuckles (both on the giving and receiving ends :blink: ) Anyways, I would suggest an ASP baton. I've carried one for years and they're awesome! They can be a little costly, but ASP makes the absolute best.
Daaaamn MA laws regarding concealed carry and weapons You guys have some rather strong laws regarding such weapons. Note that they say "metal knuckles or knuckles made of such material as used to infilct damage! Man o Man, I feel for ya bro.

Just hold a roll or quarters in your hand it adds weight and will not get you in trouble. As far as believing you need them for self defence that just not going to happen. I mean defend you against what a gun?? that isn't going to help. A knife?? that isn't goingt o help either. Someone wantting to fight you with bare hands. Just man up and put them down. Besides i broke 3 finger with brass knuckles once. they suck

Originally posted by smooth_criminal@Nov 25 2003, 08:50 PM
Just hold a roll or quarters in your hand it adds weight and will not get you in trouble...

...Besides i broke 3 finger with brass knuckles once. they suck

I have seen people get detained for having a roll of qaurters on them at a club, and that isn't going to stop you from tearing your knuckles up on someone teeth.

How the hell did you break your fingers with brass knuckles on? I dented a dumpster and didn't even feel it.

The batons Wycked mentioned are nice, but still gonna get you in trouble if you carry them (depending on local laws), but the sad fact is, if someone pulls a gun on you, and wants to shoot you, brass knuckles, batons or a frickin sword isn't going to help you, and if someone can kick your ass, once again just having a weapon doesn't insure you're winning, as a matter of fact, most of the time, it gets your ass kicked harder.

use a lock,,lik the ones you use for gym class. hold the combination part in ur hand and put the loop part around your middlefingr..will fuck someone up alos a lock is not illegal

The only way you could break any fingers using brass knuckles is if you do know how to use them. If you can't figure out how to use them without hurting yourself then you'd probably want to stay away from any kind of weapons cuz brass knuckles are pretty damn easy to use.

If you don't mind carrying them around I can get you some brass knuckles, I just carry around this real lookin bb gun and when something happens I just use the handle as a weapon. I was lookin for a gun but I can't buy one without proper authorization and without having a gun liscense ( I need a stolen one with a scratched of serial).

As for the lock idea it's just as good as brass.

18. Weapon: A firearm as defined in 18 USC §921 for purposes of the Gun Free Schools Act, and any device, instrument, material or substance, animate or inanimate, that is used for, or is readily capable of causing death or serious bodily injury, and any other gun, pistol, revolver, shotgun, rifle, machine gun, disguised gun, BB gun, starter gun, pellet gun, dagger, dirk, razor, stiletto, switchblade knife, gravity knife, pocket knife with a blade of at least 2 ½ inches, brass knuckles, sling shot, metal knuckle knife, box cutters, cane sword, electronic dart gun, Kung Fu star, electronic stun gun, pepper spray or other noxious spray, explosive or incendiary bomb, or other device, instrument, material, or substance that can cause serious physical injury or death when used as a weapon.

:werd:

I'm shutting this down- it's a civilized conversation, but we don't need this kind of stuff being discussed on HondaSwap. Take it to IM or something guys...

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back