breaking news - bin laden dead

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah, that doesnt sound made up at all.

it sounds pretty logical, but its not surprising that that is what they released.

i mean, we already knew he was planning that kind of crap.

and i wonder if they expect his death to actually stop those plans?

This administration is either flat out lying or they are so concerned about the re-election campaign that they are willing to piss all over national security to get it done. Probably about fifty fifty I'd say.

• Strike smaller cities - such as Los Angeles
  • Target trains as well as planes
  • Spread out the targets in the U.S.
  • Only death toll in thousands would shift U.S. policy in Middle East
  • Kill as many Americans as possible in a single attack
  • Wanted to sow dissent in Washington
  • Use dates such as 9/11 anniversary and 4th of July

Huh? Small cities like ...Los Angeles?

They are right though, death tolls in the thousands would definitely shift US Middle East policy, shift it from trying to limit collateral damage, and win "hearts and minds" to "Fuck 'em all, glass parking lot time."

This administration is either flat out lying or they are so concerned about the re-election campaign that they are willing to piss all over national security to get it done. Probably about fifty fifty I'd say.

It is pretty amazing huh?" Hey guys, this is what we know, don't change your plans or anything now."

Of course, this may work towards getting Obama out of the White House.

If you haven't yet figured out that everything you hear on the news is 100% bullshit, then keep on enjoying your worldwide Jerry Springer Show. God this whole thing is so much fuckin crap. Are we truly expected to believe all this?

Back