Bristol CT Autocross This Sunday!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+May 21 2004, 06:55 AM-->
Originally posted by number9@May 21 2004, 07:52 AM
wildbillhatchbac
@May 21 2004, 06:15 AM
i hope it doesn't rain . . . if it rains i'm  :sleep:

Bill,

If it rains, you'll own DSP with those tires.

Shush Chip! Don't tell him that! :ph34r:

oops. :unsure:

Actually, I'm a little worried about the Mini and the Nissan in the rain. They did a number on me last time. I hope it was just due to the lack of tread on my Hoosiers. Over all, my times weren't bad, but those two guys smoked me in DSP.

Chip, something you may want to consider to improve your times is to lay off the rev limiter. More than once I saw you riding it for a good two seconds, and a shift should only take half a second, so there's 1.5 seconds that could have been spent accellerating.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@May 21 2004, 12:35 PM
Chip, something you may want to consider to improve your times is to lay off the rev limiter. More than once I saw you riding it for a good two seconds, and a shift should only take half a second, so there's 1.5 seconds that could have been spent accellerating.

You're probably right. Thanks for the observation. B)

good stuff!

the rain is where my front tires do all the talking. i was thinking of running the nittoes in the front for one run, but i feel that would be a run lost.

as you can probably tell, i'm not there.. lol.. .haven't had time to touch the car... :(

fuck. my cell phone shut off at some point so my alarm didnt go off. my mom just came down and woke me up. <_< <_< <_<

welp, rolled up for a couple... took some pics... got some shit to do around the house, so i came back.

DSC00984.JPG

DSC00985.JPG

DSC00986.JPG

DSC00987.JPG

DSC00988.JPG

DSC00989.JPG

DSC00990.JPG

DSC00991.JPG

DSC00992.JPG

DSC00993.JPG

*kicking self in the butt.....

What a nice fucking day to race...My crx would have loved it...

That is one hell of a wing on that garbage truck..... :ph34r:

lol- its thundering, lighting, and pouring rain out now.

i can hear the thunder off in the distance but its still sunny..

i was able to change my tie rod end. fun.

this rain is crazy. i just seen a bronco stuck in the water up to the middle of the doors in new britain. and they shut some streets down around there

It started to rain during the awards. After I left, I was about 200 yards down the road and the sky opened up from Bristol all the way to Middletown. It was unbelievable. But it was completely dry during the race.

i just went for a drive up to like torrington/new hartford/canton/avon area, and my god.

i have neevr seen more lightning in one storm in my life. the sky was jsut constantly lit up. it was like a finalle of a fireworks show.

crazy.

i got scared and came home.

lol

Back