bristol peeps-- DONT DRINK THE WATER!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ah that reminds me of the greatest story ever.
the one with the guy who shits himself and throws up on himself at the same time in a resteraunt lol

Originally posted by Airjockie@Sep 23 2005, 01:11 PM
:blink:

Uhmmm...your not going to believe this....

But the wife has complained about the water smelling funny lately...of course, the house is old....so I guess a little oder is OK, I can't smell it...but she's been using only bottle water for everything the last few days...and today I went and actually just bought a filter for the tap....just installed it....

BUT.... :ph34r: I just got back from the Pacific Buffet in Wallingford, and I just had to take a 20 min dump to make sure all the juicy shit got out of my system.....strange bloated feeling, tons of farts...and SQUIRT......... :huh:

Time to drink mass quantities of beer to kill those pesky little vermin ;)

And you know those "Support Our Troops" ribbon magnets that everyone has on their car...I saw one on a car that read "Support Farts" :p
[post=559365]Quoted post[/post]​

dude thats just pacific buffet's food. i ate there like 2 weeks ago and it gave me the shits. at least it was good food though

Thats just like a local chinese buffet here in Brownwood.. About every three times you eat there, it fucks you up..

But its really really good food.. So its like an adventure every time. Am I going to blow an ass gasket this time?? Only time will tell!

Originally posted by CoreyR+Sep 23 2005, 04:17 PM-->
Airjockie
@Sep 23 2005, 01:11 PM
:blink:

Uhmmm...your not going to believe this....

But the wife has complained about the water smelling funny lately...of course, the house is old....so I guess a little oder is OK, I can't smell it...but she's been using only bottle water for everything the last few days...and today I went and actually just bought a filter for the tap....just installed it....

BUT.... :ph34r: I just got back from the Pacific Buffet in Wallingford, and I just had to take a 20 min dump to make sure all the juicy shit got out of my system.....strange bloated feeling, tons of farts...and SQUIRT......... :huh:

Time to drink mass quantities of beer to kill those pesky little vermin ;)

And you know those "Support Our Troops" ribbon magnets that everyone has on their car...I saw one on a car that read "Support Farts" :p
[post=559365]Quoted post[/post]​

dude thats just pacific buffet's food. i ate there like 2 weeks ago and it gave me the shits. at least it was good food though
[post=559488]Quoted post[/post]​

that place is wicked good. :worthy:

DAMN! You beat me to it... I was gonna make a mexico reference for bristol... lol...

and its not ct... its a 1-time thing in one city where i shit pipe burst.... it probably happens in cali all the time, but they doin't tell you about it and you drink shit-infested water :p

Back