broken into then hit by a trucky

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Oooooo!:D New thread! The BEST GUN Now, this can be all-purpose, it can be just sheer size, it can be the most technically advanced.( There are guns now that shoot around corners:eek: ) ......On second thought, just set me up with an LRAD and an EMP Generator :wall:

oh crap!.... is this construed as thread hijacking.... sorry..... it sucks about your weekend and the bs that you and your girl had to go through:(

fired the smith and wesson .500 this weekend
that thing is pretty F'n badass
not practical at all for anything
but badass none the less

Yeah, 50 Cal was made because it had to be made.

I understand that the cave clearing special forces in Afghanistan ordered two Desert Eagle 50 cal riggings for each soldier. Imagine firing it in a cave.

the SW 500 dwarfs the .50cal load fired from the desert eagle
i held a round for the 500 next to a .45 round and it was like holding a .22cal next to a 44magnum round

i will try to find a pic for reference

The .50 AE that the Desert Eagle uses is a .44 magnum round chambered to .50 cal. The .500 is a wrist breaker.

While I really wish I knew everything there is to know about firepower, isn't ".500" the same exact size as ".50" ?

Decimals being what they are and all...

as far as the bore goes... yes
as far at the shell / powder goes... the DE .50 is about half the size

I thinks the .50 would win^_^
.50 calibre.jpg

50calibre.jpg

rifle2.jpg

rifle.jpg

45 rifle.jpg

the SW 500 dwarfs the .50cal load fired from the desert eagle
i held a round for the 500 next to a .45 round and it was like holding a .22cal next to a 44magnum round

i will try to find a pic for reference

here we go
GAgrab_071405G.jpg

From left: .500 S&W, .500 Linebaugh, .50 AE, ,480 Ruger, .475 Linebaugh, .454 Casull, .445 SuperMag.

and heres one for further comparison
50ae_01.jpg

.50AE___ .45ACP___9mm

Last edited:
Back