Browser problem? (maybe)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Drock42

Here at the office I have a cable connection and at home I have DSL. Here I have no
problems accessing the site but at home I have to take out www. in order for the pages
to load. I can't manage to log on with this process though. And it's not just this
website...there are a select few that just won't load...I either get a message that the
connection wasn't found or the website doesn't exist at this address. I am using mozillla
1.7 but I get the same results if I use IE (shudder), which leads me to believe this isn't a
browser issue. But what do I know...which is why I am turning to those of you that have a little more knowledge/experience about something like this. I'm fixing to head
home...so I won't be able to post any new messages for a few days, but I will be able to at least see what input you guys have. So if any of you can help me I'd really
appreciate it!

proxy server, restore all defaults on your browers, disable any anti virus/ firewall. and if none of those work, reinstall tcp/ip through your registry.

Back