BryAN's Step by Step Drink Making

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
gallery_28741_116_40574.jpg

Ok...well I'm drunk, so I decided to make a step by step way to make some decent tasting drink. I experimented with the shit and its fuckin good.

Don't as me What the hell is on the desk cause I have no clue. I didn't finish cleaning yet so I don't care.

Step 1:
Pour some Bacardi PR Rum in a glass (depends on how much you can handle, you'll top it off later) I perfer Silver, I suppose you could use gold, but that's your choice.

Step 2:
Pour some Puckers Watermelon in the glass (very generous amount)

Step 3:
I had to deal with this Capri Sun bullshit. Fruitworks tastes much better. Just put like half the thing in. I dunno I taste it while I'm pouring.

Step 4:
Mix the sonuvabitch, taste it...then top the shit with some more Bacardi regardless whether you think it's good the way it is....always add more rum

Well that's it.
Do it..this shit is good as hell
Don't mind me...I'm bored waiting for people to come over.

damn a forgot a piece of the picture...the extra Bacardi...o well just top the shit off....that picture of the bacardi is weak...never pour that little.

I went to Chili's tonite...for some strange reason the waitress (who had a fat ass, and who I told 'Damn, you gots a fat ass!') served us drinks...I had like 7 Fat Tire's and 3 appletini's....

Needless to say, I'm drunk. If i had some Bacardi and Capri Sun, I'd make somma dat shit. For now, I'm gonna try to find some sluts and get laid.

w00t!

they have a brand new vodka out called johhny love vodka. they have flavors such as passion fruit (best by far), apple, pineapple, mango, and orange.

our recipe is 1 3/4 ounce passion fruit vodka, 3/4 ounce cointreau, cranberry juice to taste (kinda like a cosmo). they also add 1/2-1 oz of republic of tea rose tea (brewed first and added chilled, just for aroma)...fucking tastes and smells like a watermellon jolly-rancher.

impossible to consume slowly...

we have removed the rose-petal tea for massive consumption since i think it's nasty by itself, but in a "regulation drink" i guess it's okay. i consider it optional

a little more sophisticated i agree: so simpler, two bottles johhny love passion fruit+3/4 bottle cointreau and cranberry till it tastes fantastic. party favorite for real though.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Feb 13 2005, 11:11 AM
lol

compramised

BriYn

looks like a bitches name though.
[post=460387]Quoted post[/post]​

Lol my old gf's middle name was Brynn

I would for sure serve that to some chicks at one of my parties. It looks like it will take care of the light weights for sure, and express some 18 year olds back to my room.
:)

Yea I went with a girl named Brienne.

the drink defenitly will hit you hard, you just don't taste it.

And look at Cory...slammedlude, his girls name is Cory. At least I think it's the same Cory that used to go with Cory...wow too many Cory's

Back