B's a dad too!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

My family had a get together/cookout for Mother's day... I gave my mom a big hug and told her happy mother's day... and I still feel better about that than what B did. :p

Lazy ass. ;)

haha, thats some funny shit...B, you couldnt even read the WHOLE card? geez man. well, i ended up buying a card and some roses at like 4:00 a.m. sunday morning...took me like 30 minutes to find some roses that weren't all dead and the ones i did buy had some brown petals, so what did i do? cut the shit off...the roses were like half the size after i was finished with them.

Originally posted by mattcalica@May 11 2004, 03:25 AM
haha, thats some funny shit...B, you couldnt even read the WHOLE card? geez man. well, i ended up buying a card and some roses at like 4:00 a.m. sunday morning...took me like 30 minutes to find some roses that weren't all dead and the ones i did buy had some brown petals, so what did i do? cut the shit off...the roses were like half the size after i was finished with them.

....and we have a winner for 2nd place of the laziest child award ceremony. :p

LOL thats some funny shit B. But hey, I do the same thing. But I make sure and read the little signs sticking out of the cards that tell me what section I am in. :lol:

For mothers day, I told my momma I loved her and gave her a kiss and a hug. I'm too poor to buy anything, but she doesn't care. And then I went to my uncle's house in the mountains for my little baby cousin's 1st birthday. Yea, I got to stare at his 1972 DeTomaso Pantera all day.(It has Sparcos in it too.) :worthy:

Back