B's Mix of the Week

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sabz5150

FALCON PUNCH!!!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Keep the Essentials comin!

Any other peeps on here Essential Mix fans?

I downloaded "B's mix of the week" and I actually listened to the whole thing...well almost the whole thing it kept going past an hour so I don't know how long it really was but I liked it.

ok, well I'm a small fan of the tech mixes, one of my favorite UK DJ's is York.
the only problem is I can never find shit by her/him/them. only stuff I can find is like ATB feat. York. etc... but nothing by just York. anybody got any info on this DJ/Artist ??

Originally posted by asmallsol@Apr 16 2004, 09:59 AM
I like this weeks. Kinda a trance sound to it.

it's actually ambient techno, but hey, who's coutning. lol

York is more of a producer than a DJ dennis, and thats why its hard to find shit. I think i've maybe heard 3 tracks.

oakey was cool.... in 1997.
same for dyk, same for shasha.
hell, my favorite set ever was sasha live at the ALy Pally NYE 1999. nothing since then has topped it IMO.

trance has changed. a lot.

kinda like how ricers ruined it for us.... all these new "Oh, sandstorm is some mad tit3 trance y0!" pussy faggots piss me off.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 16 2004, 02:55 PM
kinda like how ricers ruined it for us.... all these new "Oh, sandstorm is some mad tit3 trance y0!" pussy faggots piss me off.

I also said sandstorm was top40/pop. no where near trance.

i concur :)

castles in the sky posers piss me off. lol

oh, and dennis, COME TO AUTOX THIS WEEKEND! :) we missedya last time

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 16 2004, 03:38 PM
i concur :)

castles in the sky posers piss me off. lol

oh, and dennis, COME TO AUTOX THIS WEEKEND! :) we missedya last time

My trance of choice are the Gatecrasher albums and the Godskitchen albums. I got hooked on 'Crasher by the first album I bought and I've now got all of them except Black. I need to find some more GK, but the record stores around here suck.

Back