Build B16A or LS Vtec?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kevs_92gsr

I have a 92 gsr integra. the B17 blew up and I got a JDM B16A and that spun a bearing. I am going to fix it and fully build it for an all motor car. somebody told me not to waste my time, just go LS Vtec! what do yall think I should do?

lsvtec and build it right the first time around with the proper durable materials that it should be built with. I suggest new bearings, seals, washers, gaskets. Along with the VTEC oil pressure kit that most place sells for 70-150 bucks depending on place along with the Z10 crank girdle or modified GSR girdle. ARP rod and head bolts are good, along with a VTEC oil and water pump and corresponding timing belt.

Last note: since your going NA and you have a cable tranny get the S1 tranny with your all motor build, very short gearing and cheap.

good luck.

go to www.thepartstrader.com and they have tons of them selling, or better yet check your local salvage yards, LS blocks are a dime a dozen and pretty cheap, don't pay more than 300 for the bottom.

I sold the head and bottom end! which was pretty stupid after I thought about it. ohwell! <_<

Back