build suggestions?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

im not im just dont see how someone can have 8k into a motor and not know how to do a harness....

never had a vtec engine.... i can tell u anything u want about ls engines....

ive rode in both types of motors too dumbass... i do know what im talking about.. the only good thing about gsr heads is that they have a smaller combustion chamber.... other than that there shit... u said 900 for a pr-3 head..... i said port and polish a b16 and duel springs u got urself pretty much a type-r head... wich is way better than a gsr head... i know... ive done tons and tons of research before i started my build wich i have close to 4500 into it right now... so ya...

ITR heads are selling for 1500 on eBay right now brand new from the dealership with only the valve assembly installed.

the b16 (pr3) head is of the same casting as the ITR head, minus the hand port, cams and components. I prefer the b16 head over the gsr simply because it flows better. Gsr heads on LS bottom ends will yield a slight increase in compression, and have a smaller combustion chamber. :)

yeah, you can even use the same mounts, they are all the same.

ok if i go with the gsr swap will fall right in right? direct bolt on?
you will only have to run the vtec cables, unless you get the swap with the complete harness, that is engine harness plus the harness that goes from ecu to engine bay

what kind of power do you guys think i can make with the motor i got no vtec at all. i plan to swap out tranny b/c its starting to go plus its a auto. and roughly how much im am looking to spend im not trying to go over $3,400 on the motor

Back