Building a D15b7

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

HollowJDM

Everyone knows the d series are nothing compared to a b series and far as potential goes, but I have a d15b7 and ive pulled tricks out that ive yet to get explanations for. I put a short ram intake on it and a bomz muffler with 2 1/4 pipe feeding it, and pulled a 10.3 on 8th mile. mabe hard to believe when comparing horsepower but i have beaten the new civic si's on track and interstate, and i kept with one 200 b16 si. the b16 one mabe it was driver error, but i have raced numorous of the k series si and have yet to lose to one. now i have added a bomx high flow cat and gsr injectors and aem fuel rail. if anyone else out there has built a d15b7 let me know, i want to know what the results have been, because mine have been good so far. and for the unbelievers, email me, i will get my races on camera and send them.

Why don't you just post links to the races, because you'll be up all night emailing the non believers.

yo man- this is gunner. my d15b7 totaled honda is bad ass. ill smoke any of you slow ass people while your girl is suckin my di*k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back