Building B18C5

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

or, ya know, me...but for 400 HP, is he really gonna need sleeves?

i would like to see pics of all this stuff. maybe post the receipt. i'm calling bullshit on this thread. 400hp cars that are daily drivers are few and far between. i doubt this guy has the money to do anything more than a b16 swap. i'm not a hater. i just think realistically.

lol...you dont come to tx very often do you. plenty of DSM 400HPs, RX-7, Mk4 Supra, Mustang, Camaro 400HP+ DDs. There are maybe 4 or 5 Hondas in the DFW area that can claim that. 320-350 seems to be the number of choice with hondas.

this is dallas, compared to what ive seen online (not a reliable source i know) but we arent a big import scene. a lot of 300+ hondas running around dallas makes me think that there might be even more elsewhere.

yes i'm from canada big deal my goal for now is 400 hp whether comfortable dd nor not will only be dd for short while as im gettin an 02 civic si-g soon, yes i have the money, i make over 10,000 in 4 months not too shabby for a student anywhere let alone in canada, christ, an yes i know i need to sleeve my enigine to t/c it. i'm not completly dumb i know a bit but i dont know enough, tuning a car is like everything else, there is always new shit to learn. just wanting to know what other peoples idea's and opinions are on the best way to reach 400hp. yes i have my own idea but i'd like to see what oter people say/ think an then make the best combination from their idea's plus mine. and isn't half of the import scene about doing it urself and being unique? and yes i do come to hondaswap a fair bit i just dont post much. unno w/e think whats ya's want but i'm not some n00b to the import scene and i'm pretending to have money that i don't have. i work to earn my money and i'm proud of it.

Back