1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bull run

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by micah, Dec 15, 2006.

1. micah

micah Senior Member

so i was watching the vga on spike yesterday and saw a commercial for a new show called bull run. it just showed lots of badass cars and high speed chases, cops, etc...

well i looked it up and i guess its basically like cannonball run except they are taping it all to air it on tv as a series.

lots of celebrities and shit, but look it up. alot of cool cars

http://www.bullrun.com/template.php?id=1

thoughts?

2. micah

micah Senior Member

BULLRUN

lol watch some of the top 10 clips. they have a guy with a decomisioned thunderbird jet racing a lambo.
    the first clip is pretty funny too.

what a bunch of idiots.
    i bet its fun though :p

3. charliemopps24

charliemopps24 Junior Member

I actually entered an aplication for my friend to be in there. You've got to make a video of your car and why you think you should be accepted. Never called me back though.

4. get_nick

get_nick These snozzberries taste like snozzberries... VIP

i sent in a tape also. i think they were looking for show cars though. they wanted a mix of cars and trucks. i thought i had a good chance but my teammate didn't know shit about cars and they wanted both people to know how to work on cars.

it was recorded from oct 16-26 down I-5 from vancouver canada to la. it would have been fun, but i guess they already had an import car.

5. Celerity

Celerity Well-Known Member

My shopmate was talking about this last night. Where on the site are the prerequisites for what they are looking for ?

-> Steve

6. Black Widow g2

Black Widow g2 *princess*

believe it or not, i was called by a Spike TV rep to be on that show. problem was, i had no partner who was female and over 21. :(

so, who wants to do it with me next year? i have to call her and let her know that i have my car back running?

7. get_nick

get_nick These snozzberries taste like snozzberries... VIP

i'm going to be looking for a partner for the next episode. i figure i didn't get picked for the show because i had a shitty teammate. anyways, here's your info. i'm surprised i still have it.

8. Capt. Orygun

Capt. Orygun Win the Day

man I'm a dork, I heard this and thought

"1st Mananis?"

9. Celerity

From the appearance, it may have been your car that didn't make the grade. Because if they judge you by a video, and you're not modelling skin cream, then chances are it's not something I should be part of.

Now, if you wanna add some sort of cool persona to the mix, I'm amassing the bits to build a von-dutch style hot rod - and I kinda make the grade on the psychobilly that belongs behind the wheel.

They may be interested in the Vega, but that thing does 4000 rpm at 70 and I'm not driving that across my state, let alone the country.

Some of the steel in that competition is pretty nasty. Ferrari, Lamborghini, Panoz, Bugatti... fuck that. Dude, we're too fucking poor to be a shoe-in for that show.

10. Black Widow g2

they told me all i'd have to do was submit the video... she told me they really wanted girls who knew about cars. i can almost guarantee a spot next year. any takers?

11. Celerity

How appres-peux.

What do you plan on driving there, Mist ?

12. Black Widow g2

a friend's evo... or my integra. ;) it was going to be me and Nikki, but she's not 21, so I had to find another partner. No one could make it (and they didn't want couples on the show) so I had to bow out.

The integra should be fast(er) by the time it comes around again... if not, I'll see what I can do about a car. But, I need a partner. I still have Holland's number...

and to be honest... those exotics don't belong to people on the show. I was told there are a few who were, but most are supplied to them... so....

13. Celerity

What a gyp. I not only won't participate in that show, I won't watch it either.

I'll be in my garage building the future.

14. klyph

klyph Dismember VIP

rebuilding the past :p

15. Celerity

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted