Bullrun on Spike TV provides interesting insight to our great leader

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ironically Enough, The Battle of Bull Run was fought by General "Stonewall" Jackson.

Proof this show is a farce. Here is the how the conversation would have really gone

M3 Owner: FUCK FUCK FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT SHIT SHIT GODDAM IT FUUUUUUCK!
Girl in Scion : You could prolly plug that with a tampon..
M3 Owner: A FUCKING TAMPON !? DIE ! EAT SHIT AND DIE! A fuckin tampon, fuck ! FUCK Get the fuck away before I kill you you cunt ! I'm in financial RUIN! GET THE FUCK AWAY AND DIE
+1...that show is definitely scripted...lol

Just saw the episode last night where the S14 lost.

Dumbasses and their un-ready car . . . making me look bad for also having one :lol:.

I was actually called to be on that show. Too bad the teggie wasnt currently registered and my girl teammate wasn't old enough. I really wish I'd done it. :(

welcome to hondaswap Paris, I've only seen that show hit and miss. What team were you on?

EDIT: Oh the civic team, welcome. Is Goldberg's ego as huge as the media makes it sound?

Last edited:
no i'm not. Holland from Spike called me. She found me all over the internet... asked if I knew a lot about cars. She said I'd be in for next yr if they do it again

no i'm not. Holland from Spike called me. She found me all over the internet... asked if I knew a lot about cars. She said I'd be in for next yr if they do it again
i talked to her a million times to. my partner pretty much fucked me. plus having a 500hp nissan is hard to compete against. next year i'll enter the G35.

yea, that happens. they told me if i could find another girl as a teammate, and just take a video of me and her and us talking about cars and stuff that we'd make it. funniest part... i don't think i'd have fit in now that i watch the show... i think i would have been one of the guys.

yea, that happens. they told me if i could find another girl as a teammate, and just take a video of me and her and us talking about cars and stuff that we'd make it. funniest part... i don't think i'd have fit in now that i watch the show... i think i would have been one of the guys.
i haven't seen it yet. does anybody have a video link?

Give ya an idea of my schedule...

I'm at that part in my "to do" list right this second to watch it. I'm watching Episode 1 too.

"dirty rice and paris" Cool names. I like the car.

But that Charger defines beauty on 4 wheels.

Give ya an idea of my schedule...

I'm at that part in my "to do" list right this second to watch it. I'm watching Episode 1 too.

"dirty rice and paris" Cool names. I like the car.

But that Charger defines beauty on 4 wheels.

you better add another entry to your to-do list...

....return an engine lift to Airjockie ASAP...:rolleyes:

Back