Business Trip! Seattle then San Fran

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

@newb want to make a trip north?

@Drake you driving over right? No biggy. Your 1st born can handle your newest addition.

is newb owen? lol i cant remember screen names and real names its only one or the other.

yea @Drake no excuses! new baby blah blah

Im set to come up. The Ol Lady is on call tho, hafta see what tomorrow brings.

Lol, yes newb is Owen.

Pff, lets all meet in Yakima! Half way for everyone and we can all dodge crack heads and drive by shootings.

It would have been cool to head over there and hang out with all you cats. But as already stated the wife may be a little upset if I took off for a long weekend so soon after spawn 2 being born.

Word. Recently he deleted FB and I didn't realize, and he missed out Fantasy Football celebraish. Total bummer.

I have a buddy that deleted everything. You can only contact him by phone. Kind of an off grid while still in grid. I rarely get on the computer when I'm not at work. I know I could do with a little less screen time.

Haha yes. It was a good time. First time I've actually met an HSer.

sorry i flaked out fellas. i thought i might actually have a chance to sell my truck...i was wrong

Finally getting back on HS. I think work blocked it. It won't work correctly on my work comp.

I'm a talker too. Beer was really good local stuff too. Could have closed the place, haha.

ive been having ffy connection to the site from work too. i wonder if its something data-center related.

Back