Buying Type-R what u guyz think???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hatch-R

Buying swap for the first time, jdm B18C (Type-R) want to know if this looks good??? cuz i have exactly 4k to spend and i cannot afford one of these from hmotorsonline.com. Would u guyz get this if u had the money?????Honestly i have never heard of these guyz b4 but they fit in my price range but u guyz lemme know what u think............. :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

oh yea it's going to get swapped into my EG

The LINK to the motor i'm looking at gettin is at the bottom!!!!!

LINK---> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...RK%3AMEBWA%3AIT

I would never buy a motor from EBAY without seeing it in person first. but that's just me.

SPECS:
• Horse Power: 210hp@8000

oh really? <_<

Hate to say it, but that motor is clean as hell, at least on the outside... You're probably safe if you use paypal, and talk to they guy before you buy. He has probalby the best feedback i've ever seen for an engine importer...

It doesn't get much better than this...
b18c5_93.jpg

I just saw the hP rating they gave it, but still, it looks legit, and the shipping is a good deal too!

Look at this, this is a shit load of motors!!!

motors.jpg

I just saw the hP rating they gave it, but still, it looks legit, and the shipping is a good deal too!

yo I would definatly get that swap. I bought my jdm type r swap off ebay got it in 5 days and installed it in my 95 si hatch in 2 days and ran 14.4 in the 1/4 mile that weekend with just the motor no mods.

Originally posted by breed@Jan 15 2004, 10:42 PM
yo I would definatly get that swap. I bought my jdm type r swap off ebay got it in 5 days and installed it in my 95 si hatch in 2 days and ran 14.4 in the 1/4 mile that weekend with just the motor no mods.

You only ran a 14.4 with an ITR... That's a little slow don't ya think? Who did you order it from on ebay? Maybe it was the same person.

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Jan 16 2004, 12:11 AM
I would never buy a motor from EBAY without seeing it in person first. but that's just me.

SPECS:
• Horse Power: 210hp@8000

oh really? <_<

That engine is clean as hell. :worthy:

and I'm tryin to figure out where all these kids keep coming up with 210 hp for the ITR motor as well...

Oh wow, it's in Manassas, I could go down there and buy it for you :ph34r:

(meanwhile meeting up with a bunch of guys I know with Fbodies.) :ph34r:

yea that iz a whole lotta damn motors but i waz thinking the same thing.......it looks clean and i'm definetaly gonna use paypal and as for the rating (210@8000) looks like somebody who's a muscle car fan wrote it lol

and hey 14.4 no mods and according to Iquark was a slow run lol

You only ran a 14.4 with an ITR... That's a little slow don't ya think? Who did you order it from on ebay? Maybe it was the same person.

not bad not bad at all............... so far lookz like iz popz gonna get hiz doorz blown in lol

Popz a.k.a. my father who iz a proud owner of a 350Z :angry:

I bought my motor from a different person on ebay but the motor looked just as clean.

lol 14.4 slow a s2g out the show room runs a 14.1

that wire harness looks hacked to shit.
bare wires everywhere... casing is missing...

id skip on it.

Originally posted by breed@Jan 16 2004, 01:40 AM
I bought my motor from a different person on ebay but the motor looked just as clean.

lol 14.4 slow a s2g out the show room runs a 14.1

yea...14.4 is still slow for an ITR swap...but depending on what might have happened when you run it (ya know like traction, altitude, track conditions all around) ....you should still be able to run better than that!

because its fucking anoying and makes the whole post look like it was written by either a 13 year old girl, or some ignorant ghetto ass illiterate thug

either way it doesnt make for a post that can be taken seriously

Even though he says he is from the states, make sure first. People like to say they are from the USA and after you pay them they tell you otherwise. Ebay has some scams but I would have to agree with NotURaverage SI and say not to buy the motor unless you see it in person. But thats just me also. :thumbsup:

holy crap they are just using thin warped pieces of wood to lay those motors on top of one another. that looks like an accident waiting to happen.

hmotorsonline.com is the fucking shit. i just bought a b16 from them last week. it was only $250 for shipping and it got here in like a week and two days. and my engine looks great from the outside, haven't had a chance to look inside yet. but from the other people i've talked to they said there looked great. if you go through them you shouldn't have to worry about getting an engine thats missing little shit thats important. just be sure to go through the website not ebay, there are alot of posers out there.

and they ship the engines on pallets. and i've seen pallets hold over 2200lbs at my work without even warping.

but they are definitly my first choice.

but again BUY THROUGH THE WEBSITE NOT EBAY i smell scam!!!!!!!!!

I would save a little more money up. A swap never goes as plan. Always have money for other things. Before that thing goes in, put a new timing belt and water pump on. You have no clue as to how many miles are on that thing, and how the last person treated it. Prostreetonline.com has a package deal were you get all that for like $120. Also, while it is out, you might as well do the clutch.

Back