Cable B16A w/LSD

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Half Trak

I have a complete cable B16A w/lsd for sale. Motor has never been installed. Everything included motor,tranny,ecu,shift linkage,mounts,axles...etc....

Asking $1250....Shipping is also available upon request.

Also have B16A hydro swap complete with everything. Asking $2150...

Pm me with your number if interested. Thanx

hey man im really interested in the b16a cable.....is it the obd 0 from the integra or the civic sir or what.....where are you at i am in pa.....i have a 90 integra ls which has a lot of miles on it and im looking to swap and i heard this motor should go in really easy.....how many miles on it and stuff.....get back soon.....thanks
:ph34r:

Originally posted by silver90integra@Nov 4 2003, 09:17 PM
hey man im really interested in the b16a cable.....is it the obd 0 from the integra or the civic sir or what.....where are you at i am in pa.....i have a 90 integra ls which has a lot of miles on it and im looking to swap and i heard this motor should go in really easy.....how many miles on it and stuff.....get back soon.....thanks
:ph34r:

Sorry for the late reply...I just got back from SEMA...
Motor has around 30k.Super clean...Just received it...lemme know...pm me with your number and name ...thanx

hey i pmd you with that #.....so just get back to me on here or call.....im looking forward to talking to you.....get back soon.....thanx

Ok, I bought/paid for this over 3 weeks ago and even though I have left several voicemails and sent many emails I havent heard anything in at least 1.5 weeks. Has anyone here had any dealings with Ricky (Speed Tech in Utah) and might know if he has anyting going on? Im starting to get a little worried and the big hole under the hood of my CRX is looking quite sad :(

Back