CALI people step forward

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

UDT

sorry i know this aint the best of topics but i am kinda curious of whos in cali and where at so as maybe some where down the line we can hook up at a meet the drags in palm dale or rancho or something.

also theres another forum just like this one but its an olds web forum that i goto for help with my Trans am thats olds powerd (came stock with and olds 403) but anyways my point is i love it and am proud to sport a REALOLDSPOWER.com sticker on my trans am, lets try and make this place like that, i would love to sport a HONDASWAP.com sticker on my soon to be GSR but as of now i aint feelin it do to some of the shit heads floating around the forum lets rid this place of them or set them streight and that dont mean start a flame war but some times you gota do whatcha gota do..at least thats how i feel. seems to me it would be cool/fun to spot a fellow hondaswaper on the road then chase him down :ph34r:

northern scrillafonia!! haha... well just to clarify for UDT this isnt realoldspower.com and i happen to like this place just the way it is... so why dont u just stay on over at realoldspower so i aint gotta hear you complain?

im not sure if you have not seen some of the crap going on around here you might be blind i dunno, but there has been more then enough over kill with the kiddy bull shit if you know what i mean ie flaming though i agree 100% with teh FUCKTARDricer theory 100% wings that do nothing and roof scoops thats do nothing these types of things but there are people who seem like they open there mouth only to cause problems and they gots ta go! and you dont have to hear me complain you didint have to read shit stop blaming me for your own dumb ass mistakes.

if any thing i got FUCKTARD mind control and i was beaming a msg to any numb nut that could hear to come to my thead and say something stupid so i can further make my point about needing to be just a little more civil to one another around here, though some times people deserve a good flaming and name calling just be more civil and use a little more discresion on who and what you get so bent about, when to just leave stuff alone and when to never say anything at all.

yeah im from so cal, and well as far as sporting a sticker, that seems a little ricer to me in itself, and yeah the board has some stupid people on it but most people get put in there place so to say. . .but theres a hell of a lots knowledge floating around these boards a lot of people know there shit here, more than other boards...around

sorry thought i had scroled down all the way and looked at the best place for it didnt realize there was a regional area to post.. my bad :unsure:

as for the sticker no its not ricer at all this place is provided as a service freeto you but not for the owner some one pays for this so if you like it put a small sticker on your car so people will walk by see it then end up here after they get home, im sure it would help keep this place alive along with geting new players who might know a thing or two, i mean its not exactly a ricer name "hondaswap" it shouldint atract ricers i mean if you wanna get down to it i would think a ricer woulding want anything to do with an engine swap. am i wrong?

yeah thats how i felt about that older power web site i see theres some people who really know there shit and thats why i would like to try and help ask good questions and build up a good archive of information here not a million posts of BS flaming.

so cal here

we've already organized meets for hondaswap in the past and they've turned out pretty good.

if anyone else is interested there are a few of us going out to palmdale this month for the races

thread: https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?...showtopic=24863

so if any of you would like to meet up come on by

unfortunately i wont be racing but i will be there in support of all my friends who will be racing

B)

San Diego Right here!!
I work full time and have School full time, but I'll make time for the drags!!

i'm from the Santa Cruz area...

here's my opinion on cars:

everyone else can do what they want, i don't have to like it. wings and body kits as well as stickers just scream 'take me apart' imo. some things can look classy... rims, a nice lowering job, but why anyone would want to advertise to a thief is beyond me.

where i live there are a lot of people who put huge wings on their cars, cut the springs, etc. i don't want a wing because, it's not functional. as my husband told me 'i might as well just take the miata and put a wing on the hood' it does nothing but make the car look 'good' to them.

as for my car, i'm taking and leaving well enough alone. i have indiglo gauges, but that's really all. i've got the one piece headlights i'll be putting in, and after the swap i don't think i'll do much but put some nice rims on. it's lowered about 2" but it just makes it look like i've got no money put into it. i'd rather take the thousands of dollars people spend to make their cars all show to make my car all go. that way, no one wants to steal my car cuz it doesn't have a big fancy wing, or a nice paint job, or anything special. plus it makes people look all the more stupid when they get owned. lol

(i have a 90 integra btw) ;)

Originally posted by hybrid89@Nov 17 2003, 02:11 PM
So Cal here (Magic Mountain) B)

hmmm you dont live too far from me... i can get to six flags in like 30 to 35 minutes

plus my friends kick it at trackmasters once in awhile

B)

So. Cal

I frequent California Speedway (Fontana) and am not too far from Pomona Race way. I wouldn't mind the drive to Palmdale or irwindale either.

socal here. i understand what UDT is saying about the flaming. since then we've put into effect some new policies and tools (warning system) to bring the site back to the standard it used to be at. im down for a meetup at a track so we can run our cars and have some fun. i was at palmdale (LACR) last weekend and its like 120 miles from my house. a little far. im real close to cali speedway, pomona raceway and irwindale speedway though.

Pismo Beach Local here. My b16a for my 91 teg is at the machine shop, getting dartons and 84mm bore job, so I won't have my car for at least a couple of months. until then, I'm stuck freezing on my cbr. It's too bad there isn't anyone around here on this board, that lives close.

ok y'all...the king is back...whoops...i mean I'M BACK. B)

And I'm in SoCal. South Bay to be exact.

Work has slowed down a bit so I actually have an opportunity to come on here again.

Originally posted by crxtunerfan@Nov 28 2003, 04:11 AM
socal here. i understand what UDT is saying about the flaming. since then we've put into effect some new policies and tools (warning system) to bring the site back to the standard it used to be at. im down for a meetup at a track so we can run our cars and have some fun. i was at palmdale (LACR) last weekend and its like 120 miles from my house. a little far. im real close to cali speedway, pomona raceway and irwindale speedway though.

sounds about the same for a lot of cause thats my area too, yeah hopefully fontana will open bak up again, they are in the process of installing permanent lighting for the track and then are going to move into brakcet racing....which really doesn't impress me cause i mean if I wanted to bracket Id go rent some decently quick automatic and run consistant as hell all day...

Back