California Bodykit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kelbizzle

I was wondering what kind of modifications you would need to make for this to work and look GOOD. Also anyone ever seen it with TL headl lights or are they the same thing. They look different. I still might go for the JDM conversion for my teggy. But money is the issue.

you will spend more time and money getting a cheap crap kit to fit than just buying and painting OEM JDM body panels.

A friend of mine did an S15 conversion on an S14 (got the kit from extreme dimensions) and it took A LOT of work to make it look nice.

if money is an issue, take it from me u dont even want to try. U will ruj out of money by the time the bodyshop is 1/3 done and end up pulling your car out looking worse than it did when it went in

not sure if the TL headlights are the same but i'm guessng they are not since the company specifically states that they use CL headlights...

and you don't want to try this kit

its fiberglass, it will break
you need to fab headlight brackets which will more than likely not allow you to adjust your headlights

and the kit fitment from the manufacturer is shady at best...

Thanks guys I think I'm gonna go with your advice. I'm going to get the jdm conversion.
If I had the loot I would get the other one. One good thing about the jdm is replaces a messed up spot in my fender from my wheel falling off.

Hey anyone even seen those M3 or Z3 sport with the crhome oval thing? Do you know where I could get em.

The JDM conversion should come with fenders - just use the ones it comes with. I doubt you'll be able to find aftermarket fenders for a JDM type R anyway.

if you are really that dead set on gayifying your car just get a bunch of these and put them all over it

ST17.gif
St10.gif
ST35.jpg

same effect and a lot less expensive

Back