Calling SOHC guys - P29 pistons for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Chaos325

My desk in my office is getting cluttered! I have a set of p29 pistons out of a d16a1 with 83k. Got the motor from a friend that busted his tranny and I stripped his car to death :mrgreen:

These pistons are domed and will raise compression alot in other d-series motors. Good for a SOHC going for a cheap all-motor build. 12-13.x:1 compression for you z6 & y8 guys. I want $50 for them.

Quoted post[/post]]
My desk in my office is getting cluttered! I have a set of p29 pistons out of a d16a1 with 83k. Got the motor from a friend that busted his tranny and I stripped his car to death :mrgreen:

These pistons are domed and will raise compression alot in other d-series motors. Good for a SOHC going for a cheap all-motor build. 12-13.x:1 compression for you z6 & y8 guys. I want $50 for them.

Bumpy. Come on, trying to get rid of these.

Quoted post[/post]]
Hell I want them gone, how about $45 shipped? I'd hate to toss them out! I have these and a set reserved for my SOHC I'm build up in the spring.

Nope, can't help you there... they'd just sit on MY desk waiting for something to happen to them.

im doing a mini me d16a6 with z6 head and with these pistons. the head currently has a skunk2 cam mild will i be ok if i just slap the head on there. or should i do anything.

If he's lost interest, and they are in good condition I'll throw down $30 shipped. Paypal standing by..

[Bump with pics:
DSCF0001.JPG

DSCF0002.JPG

DSCF0004.JPG

DSCF0005.JPG

DSCF0007.JPG

DSCF0009.JPG

Back