cams for sohc non-vtec???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

racecarl

hello hello... i've been so wrapped up in homework for which engine swap to do, i didn't realize how much hp i've pulled from the stock d16y7. beating si's and integras finally rubbed in. so far i've bought a AEM cai, AEM pulleys, hp headers, Apex'i N-1 full catback and upgraded my plugs and lineswith ngk parts. I am estimating the car in the 150 range, but i know i can get alot more out of it. i'd kind of like to build up the engine before i turned to something like nitrous... so i've been looking for the obvious next upgrade, cams. please post any knowledge of aftermarket cams for a d16y7. thanks.

Crower makes cams for you application, but you are NO WHERE NEAR 150hp with that list of mods, and if you're beating Si's they must be A: 92-95's or B: not racing.

well, thanks for the heads up on the cams. thanks for being a dickhead too! i said that i GUESSED 150 hp, i've never had it dynoed. oh, and the si i beat was a 99. that's b16a2 shitfuck. maybe you've never heard good driving.

uh, dude, so you are saying that your SOHC NON-VTEC can beat a dohc vtec? the mods you put on added maybe, 10 horsepower...all-together...so you might be putting 125ish...to the flywheel...which, is 15 less horsepower than a b16a2 will get to the wheels...

Originally posted by racecarl@Aug 23 2003, 02:17 AM
well, thanks for the heads up on the cams. thanks for being a dickhead too! i said that i GUESSED 150 hp, i've never had it dynoed. oh, and the si i beat was a 99. that's b16a2 shitfuck. maybe you've never heard good driving.

Oh man!!!!!!! Not another "good driver".
" I beat a Viper in my 87 Automatic Cavalier"
"Bullshit!"
"I swear man, it's all in the driver"

This will get old quick...

listen, you may have no inclination to believe me, but i won. i don't care under what conditions.

Originally posted by racerxb20z@Aug 23 2003, 12:14 AM
Maybe the si didnt know you were racing.

:werd:
i used to have a DX with that same motor, they are piss slow

Originally posted by racecarl@Aug 23 2003, 08:43 AM

Well you dumbass cumguzzler, since you don't seem to have a clue about A. your car B. the mods you've "done" or the fact that your gay as DX is slow and is always going to be slow, even with you imaginary extra 46 hp, if you beat an Si that puts out 56 more hp then he wasn't racing, was running on two cylinders or was parked. And guess what dildo, a ricer flyby isn't winning either. Mario Andretti couldn't beat a 99 Si in a fuckin' DX, so it wasn't you mystical driving.Now go crawl back under your fucking rock you usless little boy before I have to go out to the street corner and tell you mom you were out past your bedtime.

Originally posted by racecarl@Aug 23 2003, 03:17 AM

This is your one warning, or Ill have you :calban: . Give someone respect after they spent time to help you out. He was just saying the truth, he wasn't putting you down.

This topic has gotten out of control. There will be no further discussion / argument.

Closed by a moderator.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back