cams

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

what cams are better comp cams or skunk2 cams........ let me know before i spend my money

Originally posted by quickd16z6@Oct 10 2004, 12:17 AM
what cams are better comp cams or skunk2 cams........ let me know before i spend my money
[post=400674]Quoted post[/post]​

wut ever cams will do more for me

get the crower2 or comp cam2 either one is fine. seems to me like you're still in the beginning stage and either of those 2 cams will give you what you want, for now. get something with longer duration (skunk2) whenever you decide to go high compression. or crower will do just fine. comp cams is a good fi and n/a cam. i have yet to hear from comp cam and high compression combo.

people has hit 14's with the comp cam (n/a)so i wouldn't over-look it though. s2 is a cam that is over priced and so i've heard no reviews of it for the sohc. but seems like the specs are ok.

Originally posted by quickd16z6@Oct 11 2004, 10:21 PM
im not really in the beginnin stage i have every bolt on exept turbo and a cam but thank u
[post=401406]Quoted post[/post]​

I hate to break it to you, but you ARE in the begining stages.... No pistons, no cams, no swap, no tuning, no clue.... j/k man. Give it a little while. These guys have a lot of knowledge to share....

:thumbsup: on taking the first step and coming here...

How aggressive do you want the cams to be? Also what motor?
I have heard good things about the Skunk2 stage 1 but I have the Crower stage 2s and they are pretty aggressive.

Back