Can Someone Help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

djyox

I was just wondering if anyone could help resize this picture so I can get it to fit into my avatar, I've done all I can do with it I suck at computers.....so anyone lend a helping hand?
s3ea24092445db.jpg

thanks alot :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

No, it has to be 60x60 maximum size.

That is like 83/69 it says.

Just open the pic in MSPAINT, go to stretch/skew, and change the numbers to like 80 and 80, but make sure to change them the same fo it doesn't look weird. Photoshop works better, but you don't have that program, do you?

nope. worked for me as is. the original image doesnt have to be 60x60. (this is an old member name of mine, this is rixxxceboy)

Originally posted by crxpilot@Apr 20 2003, 03:47 AM
nope. worked for me as is. the original image doesnt have to be 60x60.

but yours is all distorted. and you can't jack his avatar... that's fucked.

he can just type in the right numbers in the settings to fix the proportions. im gona delete that avatar from my profile. just wanted to prove it works without resizing.

k, i typed in width=60, height = 50 in the upload avatar settings and it changed the proportion. no need to resize the original.

THanks for the help all!!!! I couldn't get it to work when I tryed typing it in before......

hmmm. heres what i did...

i right clicked on the image here in the top post...then copied its url addy in its properties. then i went ahead and pasted the url addy in the "http://_____" box. don't use the "upload an avatar" box. then i typed in the width and height and hit the "add this avatar to my profile" button.

:withstupid: worst animal ever, prolly because I am soemwhat alergic to them, that and they like to attack me.

Back