Can someone photoshop something for me

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jeef

NO MA'AM
VIP
I am kind of interested in getting the boyd coddington smoothie 2's in 20'' for my 2004 Silverado. I have a black Silverado and am getting it painted similiar to the ss. I really don't like the chrome on my truck. Anyways can someone put these rims on this truck for me. The rims will be the same size.

chevysilveradoSS.jpg

smoothieii.jpg

Thanks

damn good choice in wheels bro!! Boyd Coddington wheels are perhaps one of the best set of wheels you can get for cars and trucks. they just now started making wheels for FWD cars and 4-lug patterns :) you getting these rims in polished billet or chrome?

:worthy: Boyd Coddington

Probably the billet. I am thinking about it, but at the same time I am thinking the $2000+ could be better used, but it would look good. I cant find any Silverados with the smoothie 2s on them.

Boyd's are not the best wheels out there. The finish isnt that great compared to wheels like Intro. Boyds look cheap when compared to anything else. They are cheap and that is why. Talk to Bryan on Fullsizechevy.com he can get you Intro's for around 2350 a set for 20's. For 300, it is a great investment for a lot better wheel.

Originally posted by efhatchds+Mar 4 2004, 03:17 PM-->
Hatchbacks Anonymous

Alba's are just chrome plated. Their quality is no better then "Platinum" series wheels from Panther.

I just ment that for photochop reasons. You can see what kind of wheels look on your car and you can raise it, lower it, paint it, and they have a lot of different makes and models of cars.

They dont have the wheels.
B, I am not a fucking nube. I might have some extra cash, so why not make my truck look good.

Originally posted by Jeef@Mar 4 2004, 06:42 PM
They dont have the wheels.
B, I am not a fucking nube. I might have some extra cash, so why not make my truck look good.

not with those rims..IMO

nigga needs some blangity blang 24" spinners on dat here peice fo0!

...j/k

Originally posted by efhatchds@Mar 4 2004, 02:56 AM
Boyd's are not the best wheels out there. The finish isnt that great compared to wheels like Intro. Boyds look cheap when compared to anything else. They are cheap and that is why. Talk to Bryan on Fullsizechevy.com he can get you Intro's for around 2350 a set for 20's. For 300, it is a great investment for a lot better wheel.

:newbie: intros suck ass.
boyd > intro x 500362168541

Originally posted by bigdaddyIII+Mar 4 2004, 09:38 PM-->
efhatchds
@Mar 4 2004, 02:56 AM

:newbie: intros suck ass.
boyd > intro x 500362168541

You're the funniest moron on this board. N00b? ha.. i've been here longer then you've probably been into Honda's. I've had both, delt with both and i'm around both. Intro's look 10 times better. The finish is even of more quality. So before you go running your fucking mouth, go actually look at both. Better yet, go ask the guys that are in the show scene like I am. If Boyds are so much better, then why do some of the biggest named trucks roll Intro's? or roll something better like BonSpeed or Billet Specialties? Fucking idiot Honda owner.

hahaha :owned: 2 weeks ago, and hes managed to rack up a whopping 3 posts. yeah, hes definately been here longer than you. :lol:

Jeef how much $$$ are you lookin at??

as far as truck wheels go, if you have like a spare 6-8K then Giovannas. they are the best. bar none, they dont get nicer. well except maybe real daytons. or real spreewells. the Giovanna Attack in 20" is really nice, looks badass on Denalis and im sure it would look tight on your truck.

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@Mar 5 2004, 05:05 PM
hahaha :owned: 2 weeks ago, and hes managed to rack up a whopping 3 posts. yeah, hes definately been here longer than you. :lol:

Jeef how much $$$ are you lookin at??

as far as truck wheels go, if you have like a spare 6-8K then Giovannas. they are the best. bar none, they dont get nicer. well except maybe real daytons. or real spreewells. the Giovanna Attack in 20" is really nice, looks badass on Denalis and im sure it would look tight on your truck.

Hey cock... the registration date can be deceiving. B/c the ppl who really know, are laughing at what dumbasses you are. Attacks look like ass.

And if you dont know that Spreewell doesnt make wheels, then you dont deserve to open your mouth. Those spinners, are actually called Darten (or osmething like that). People called em Spreewells b/c he was the first to introduce them to the public, on MTV during his episode of Cribs.

Stop fucking with my thread. Can anyone photoshop the rims for me? THose are the ones I want, and I would like to see how they look.

Originally posted by efhatchds@Mar 5 2004, 09:50 PM
And if you dont know that Spreewell doesnt make wheels, then you dont deserve to open your mouth. Those spinners, are actually called Darten (or osmething like that). People called em Spreewells b/c he was the first to introduce them to the public, on MTV during his episode of Cribs.

Full on hardcore without- a- doubt proof that you are a grade-A bumblefuck ricer.

Eat me, you shitstain.

Back